Saw my crush at school 🥰🥰

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
I noticed her about a month ago and shes so cute I facially mog her but she has nice body curvy look thick thighs good boob. I have no clue how to sit next to her so I can talk to her tho we have different teachers and I'm to high inhib to just approach her or follow her ig without getting her name at least in person. She has very cute appeal to me she is white Ilshe doesn't have any direct shots of her face and the only one she does out of like 20 it has a filter so shes probably insecure about that since she has dorsal hump but it looks so cute on her 😍
Shes quiet aswell just does her work and leaves
I should be capable I have pretty boy look and dripped up just gotta find way of sitting next to her without making it obvious since I almost always sit in same area idk what to do. She follows more people on ig than follows her so that's good aswell

I noticed her about a month ago and shes so cute I facially mog her but she has nice body curvy look thick thighs good boob. I have no clue how to sit next to her so I can talk to her tho we have different teachers and I'm to high inhib to just approach her or follow her ig without getting her name at least in person. She has very cute appeal to me she is white Ilshe doesn't have any direct shots of her face and the only one she does out of like 20 it has a filter so shes probably insecure about that since she has dorsal hump but it looks so cute on her 😍
Shes quiet aswell just does her work and leaves
I should be capable I have pretty boy look and dripped up just gotta find way of sitting next to her without making it obvious since I almost always sit in same area idk what to do. She follows more people on ig than follows her so that's good aswell
Red flag. Having pictures with tons of filters and editing, meaning she is also high inhib, but once she feels confident with you, she'll turn out to be bad narcy, watch out bro

good boob
I didn't want to type big boobs as they arnt big I'd guess about c and I was autistically typing fast with my cock 😥
Red flag. Having pictures with tons of filters and editing, meaning she is also high inhib, but once she feels confident with you, she'll turn out to be bad narcy, watch out bro
She has only one picture with filter and it's not a picture it's one of those moving video things of her smiling she has clear pictures but seems to cover her face or look away in alot of them

Next time fuck her pussy against her will