Saw my face in the mirror on lsd

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Previous week when I did lsd I saw my ltn face in the mirror which degraded to minus infinity/10
I literally questioned as to how could I even get 1 slay with this face ngl very horrible experience your face looks like a sac of meat with with some random markings on it in the form of eyes , lips , nose.
@Manletmachine @MoggerGaston @TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: dgzty, randomop, shabby890 and 6 others
250ug was my dose not much

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
how much should I take as my first dose? and how do I measure it and what do I ask my dealer for when he tells me how much I want?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
how much should I take as my first dose? and how do I measure it and what do I ask my dealer for when he tells me how much I want?
100 should be fine ig for first time just be in a good setting
And it's much better than weed

• +1
I have this on shrooms to sometimes. I start looking like the most disgusting alien being I have ever seen before. Weird folds in my skin, disfigured limbs, ugly alien face.

I am taken aback how fast my mind descends into suicidal ideation during these moments. Feeling complete and utter disgust for the way I look.
I can usually pull myself out of these thoughts quickly with music though.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dgzty, UZB_Strebl, n0rthface and 3 others
100 should be fine ig for first time just be in a good setting
And it's much better than weed
can you answer the other questions too?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Mine turns into a devil whenever im on lsd or shrooms

could u think normal. walk around on lsd?

weed edibles fucked me again. dont wanna do lsd. drugs are so shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Manletmachine
The last last time I did the shrooms the brutality of the racepill hit me whilst I was playing gta 5. Was brutal af

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico and 5.5psl
I have this on shrooms to sometimes. I start looking like the most disgusting alien being I have ever seen before. Weird folds in my skin, disfigured limbs, ugly alien face.

I am taken aback how fast my mind descends into suicidal ideation during these moments. Feeling complete and utter disgust for the way I look.
I can usually pull myself out of these thoughts quickly with music though.
can u think logically on lsd. i ate some thcp gummies and was shit high for 2 days with the biggest paranoia. i had to stop thinking about killing myself because the person in control could do it, "I" had no control, i did the most stupid shit, couldnt walk wanted to throw up all the time, i was in slow motion.

im afraid of trying psychedelics

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
can u think logically on lsd. i ate some thcp gummies and was shit high for 2 days with the biggest paranoia. i had to stop thinking about killing myself because the person in control could do it, "I" had no control, i did the most stupid shit, couldnt walk wanted to throw up all the time

im afraid of trying psychedelics
during the peak no, for 3hr I am basically fucked. Then I get more back to normal, but I have paranoia just like you. That went away after another 3-6 hours.

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
during the peak no, for 3 I am basically fucked. Then I get more back to normal, but I have paranoia just like you. That went away after another 3-6 hours.
does anything help the paranoia for you? i have 0 control over it, a single bad thought and it immediately snowballs so fast

do any drugs that uve tried give the euphoric feeling without paranoia/feeling that ur brain spinning?

does anything help the paranoia for you? i have 0 control over it, a single bad thought and it immediately snowballs so fast
only did lsd once, haven't bothered to do it again cuz of this reason.

maybe try candyflipping (mdma+lsd) i heard its awesome.
do any drugs that uve tried give the euphoric feeling without paranoia/feeling that ur brain spinning?
stims

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and wollet2
only did lsd once, haven't bothered to do it again cuz of this reason.

maybe try candyflipping (mdma+lsd) i heard its awesome.

stims
what about mdma alone. do you still 'feel in control' or u feel fucked with ur head spinning

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico and MoggerGaston
what about mdma alone. do you still 'feel in control' or u feel fucked with ur head spinning
in control.

but if ur in a bad mood, you can feel anxious instead of euphoric. But I find that manageable, just not enjoyable.

• +1
everybody's face looks crazy on lsd ngl, dont overthink it.

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico, Ricky212 and MoggerGaston
Same but it was when I did dmt

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
in control.

but if ur in a bad mood, you can feel anxious instead of euphoric. But I find that manageable, just not enjoyable.
i see. with weed edibles the high kicking in was always so noticeable

im sitting and suddenly my brain feels like spinning. its a bad feeling. then it all goes to shit but my natural anxiety def makes it worse

i cant stand the feeling of my head being spinny/not being able to walk or wanting to throw up

so you had less control in lsd than mdma right? did lsd kick in as suddenly as i described

Last edited:
  • +1
I always look beautiful to myself when I'm tripping, except this one time I caught my reflection and saw an angle of myself that I'm not used to seeing. Everyone else looks like a grotesque alien though.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
i see. with weed edibles the high kicking in was always so noticeable

im sitting and suddenly my brain feels like spinning. its a bad feeling. then it all goes to shit but my natural anxiety def makes it worse

i cant stand the feeling of my head being spinny/not being able to walk or wanting to throw up

so you had less control in lsd than mdma right? does lsd kick in as suddenly as i described
yes, lsd is the lowest control I've ever had. mdma doesnt compare whatsoever tbh.

some people can feel like vomitting on mdma though, but i havent had this experience myself.

other drugs you can lose control with are weed edibles like you say, but also shrooms/ketamine. But ketamine gives you very low energy so you are unlikely to hurt you or do wild things imo.

could u think normal. walk around on lsd?

weed edibles fucked me again. dont wanna do lsd. drugs are so shit
Weed and psychedelics aren’t comparable at all imo

everybody's face looks crazy on lsd ngl, dont overthink it.
I felt so fucking bad about myself when I did LSD because all my friends looked like utter subhuman abominations and I was questioning my SMV and life quality for having such ugly friends. "what am I doing with my life for hanging out with alien subhuman abominations?'

It's cage-fuel tbh.
I was brutally roasting all of my friends in my brain so fucking hard, but tried to stay nice IRL but was avoiding them and avoiding socializing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and n0rthface
yes, lsd is the lowest control I've ever had. mdma doesnt compare whatsoever tbh.

some people can feel like vomitting on mdma though, but i havent had this experience myself.

other drugs you can lose control with are weed edibles like you say, but also shrooms/ketamine. But ketamine gives you very low energy so you are unlikely to hurt you or do wild things imo.
ive read good experiences about ketamine. do u completely lose control over it?

i remember reading one of your ket trips you said it felt like dying and thats scary. any way to avoid this? did u consume too much?
whats the benefits for ket to u

Weed and psychedelics aren’t comparable at all imo
well i hope psychedelics are better cuz weed is so shit. but the actual weed didnt get me high just the gummies.

thc is quite psychoactive i thought the head high on lsd must be so worse but of similar nature

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Manletmachine
ive read good experiences about ketamine. do u completely lose control over it?
yeah you can lose control, but that ends in you passing out on a chair basically. Not doing wild crazy things.
i remember reading one of your ket trips you said it felt like dying and thats scary. any way to avoid this? did u consume too much?
whats the benefits for ket to u
I felt like dying but I didn't experience it as scary. But it's personal I guess. I can handle losing control on ketamine very well, but it's probably personal cuz I've also heard that people don't like it.

And yeah I consumed a lot till the point you are K-holing and living in a hallucinating dream-world.

I love ket hallucinations personally. They are more down-to-earth than LSD hallucinations. Makes it easier to understand what you are feeling, seeing, etc. But still very deep and meaningfull.

LSD was way too much of a mindfuck for me to really understand what was going on. My emotions and sensory information got all mixed up to the point it didn't make sense anymore.

With ketamine it's more that you just see/live wild things but your sensory information and emotions are still separated. Making it easier to understand.

• +1
well i hope psychedelics are better cuz weed is so shit. but the actual weed didnt get me high just the gummies. still not trying

thc is quite psychoactive i thought the head high on lsd must be so worse
I hate weed, makes me panicky as fuck too. LSD is much better, although it does last too long and you tend to feel kinda on edge during the comedown period

• +1
I have A LOT of experience with ketamine though (probably snorted at least 50grams in my life by now). But only did LSD once.

Want to do LSD more often in the future, but also at the same time am sorta hesitant due to that paranoia experience I had with my first-time.

Maybe in the future sometime with someone else.

• JFL
I felt so fucking bad about myself when I did LSD because all my friends looked like utter subhuman abominations and I was questioning my SMV and life quality for having such ugly friends.

It's cage-fuel tbh.
I was brutally roasting all of my friends in my brain so fucking hard, but tried to stay nice IRL but was avoiding them and avoiding socializing.
one of my friends shutdown during the tripping and was acting like a schizo rambling and shit in the fetal position, his facial acne started to come alive and jump at us, me and all my other friends experienced the same hallucination too and started freaking out trying to get away from it, also we all saw a dark energy around him, hard to describe. But we would be looking at the insane visuals but when we looked at him it was like an evil trippy force surrounding him.

Didnt help that we all got caught in a thought loop about it too haha, just experiencing the same thing over and over for hours. My friend who had a bad trip tried to drown himself in the lake we were tripping in and I had to jump in to save him. I dont talk to the friend that much anymore since he sadly went MIA and doesnt leave his house much, but I think that trip mentally scarred him.

If I remember correctly this was 250ug and the first time for a few ppl in the group.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Manletmachine, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I hate weed, makes me panicky as fuck too. LSD is much better, although it does last too long and you tend to feel kinda on edge during the comedown period
dont like weed either tbh. I feel little/nothing when I smoke.
The edibles work well, but just make me over-think a lot about shit and it's not that fun/enjoying.

• +1
one of my friends shutdown during the tripping and was acting like a schizo rambling and shit in the fetal position, his facial acne started to come alive and jump at us, me and all my other friends experienced the same hallucination too and started freaking out trying to get away from it, also we all saw a dark energy around him, hard to describe. But we would be looking at the insane visuals but when we looked at him it was like an evil trippy force surrounding him.

Didnt help that we all got caught in a thought loop about it too haha, just experiencing the same thing over and over for hours. My friend who had a bad trip tried to drown himself in the lake we were tripping in and I had to jump in to save him. I dont talk to the friend that much anymore since he sadly went MIA and doesnt leave his house much, but I think that trip mentally scarred him.

If I remember correctly this was 250ug and the first time for a few ppl in the group.
scary. would benzos help as a trip killer in these situations? or sth else

was that on lsd?

I did 170ug but I was tripping really really hard, much harder than the ~4 others on the same dosage as me.

sounds like a fucking nightmare ngl. I truly believe that shit can scar you for live.
I was personally fucked for DAYS afterwards. Just waking up and feeling completely empty inside, with no clue what I am doing with my life. Only after a couple of days did I start falling back into old patterns, thoughts, emotions again and acting like my normal self again.

I had extreme paranoia to the point I was about to run away from the house we were tripping at and try to 'escape' from people, not trusting anyone. I thought all my friends were guards and not real humans, just imaginations keeping me in some sort of prison. I would isolate myself from everyone else for HOURS, while they sometimes checked up on me how I was doing, and it felt for me like my guards were checking up on me and making sure I couldn't escape.

It was fucked tbh. I am happy nothing bad happened.

I saw and experienced the most absolute beautiful things at the start of the trip before I got paranoid. I felt like I was god. Then it went to shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and n0rthface
how u look on psychedelics is how other ppl see u - it reveals all ur failos. I overcome this by making scary faces to induce a bad trip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NigerianChico and MoggerGaston
scary. would benzos help as a trip killer in these situations? or sth else

was that on lsd?
yeah lsd the tabs were called goblins or something, 250uq for a first timer is an insane dosage tho so no wonder my mate reacted that way. I had previously done 100ug alone in my bed room and I found the trip to be positive, I knew I was tripping, had a good headspace and felt fully in control of the trip and my own thoughts, it was no where near as intense, mainly just wavy melting visuals and a positive vibe.

My personal worst experience was when me and my friends took it at night on a rainy day, just stuck with the weird acid headspace and barely any visuals cuz it was dark, grey and smashing down, also a dog bit me while I was coming up which just added to the weird feeling of dread. Also saw some guy screaming coming out of a house party with loads of blood running down his face. The thought loops were intense during the trips with other ppl, so much so I had to just walk away from the entire group at several times cuz we were just saying the same shit again and again.

I did 170ug but I was tripping really really hard, much harder than the ~4 others on the same dosage as me.

sounds like a fucking nightmare ngl. I truly believe that shit can scar you for live.
I was personally fucked for DAYS afterwards. Just waking up and feeling completely empty inside, with no clue what I am doing with my life. Only after a couple of days did I start falling back into old patterns, thoughts, emotions again and acting like my normal self again.

I had extreme paranoia to the point I was about to run away from the house we were tripping at and try to 'escape' from people, not trusting anyone. I thought all my friends were guards and not real humans, just imaginations keeping me in some sort of prison. I would isolate myself from everyone else for HOURS, while they sometimes checked up on me how I was doing, and it felt for me like my guards were checking up on me and making sure I couldn't escape.

It was fucked tbh. I am happy nothing bad happened.

I saw and experienced the most absolute beautiful things at the start of the trip before I got paranoid. I felt like I was god. Then it went to shit.
I relate to that feeling of paranoia towards the ppl ur tripping with, as if they all against you. During the 250Ug trip I had to run away from them and chill on my own for a bit, it was strange but once I had chilled down, I saw my friends as human again. I legit ran up to one of my friends and hugged him saying shit like "your *******, youre my friend, you are a person" and then After me and my friends had a heart to heart and hugged it out, it made me feel better.

One of my friends just left us and walked miles home tripping balls and called his mum to come help us, I think he left around the time our friend tried to drown himself.

• +1
and fuck u for not tagging me. I probably done more acid than anyone here except tser tser

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and MoggerGaston
and fuck u for not tagging me. I probably done more acid than anyone here except tser tser
one of my friends also doing 170ug got bored and went upstairs to play euro truck simulator in his room. I couldn't understand it at all cuz I was tripping so hard and he didn't feel much at all. No serious hallucinations.

meanwhile I wasn't capable of even controlling my phone. Impossible to understand what was going on on my phone-screen, so I couldn't change the music I was listening to on on the TV+speakers in a room I was in on my own.

My friends found me watching this video/listening to this song on a loop:

And I remember it felt for me like I was watching this same music video for hours already JFL. My friends were caging hard when they saw me completely blank-faced looking at this clip so seriously.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, wollet2 and fukmylyf
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fukmylyf
Previous week when I did lsd I saw my ltn face in the mirror which degraded to minus infinity/10
I literally questioned as to how could I even get 1 slay with this face ngl very horrible experience your face looks like a sac of meat with with some random markings on it in the form of eyes , lips , nose.
@Manletmachine @MoggerGaston @TsarTsar444
I see a cyclops