Saw my face on a camera

Lmao1241

Lmao1241

INFR
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Posts
113
Reputation
57
I take this class called Video production and today we were testing out a new camera and I got selected to be an actor on screen for my group by my teacher. Oh my god, it was bad, really bad like when we were done with the take, we looked over the footage and I saw the entire class was looking and I looked so fucking ugly in the video I was ashamed and in the video I couldn’t stand still either, I was either moving my leg or putting my hand on my face, swaying back and forth it was terrible and we had to retake it a couple of times because of that. My hair looked awful, my facial structure actually cooked and before this I started regaining confidence in my looks but this camera honestly ruined it. Over.
 
what kind of fucking humiliation ritual is your teacher doing up in this bitch

sick twisted
 

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
4
Views
41
nonolmaooo
nonolmaooo
Notcel
Replies
1
Views
14
Notcel
Notcel
ilikefish
Replies
9
Views
114
shandingo
shandingo
unkownserbianslayer
Replies
4
Views
59
NWL
NWL
_MVP_
Replies
2
Views
27
Arrlo
Arrlo

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top