Saw my gym coach naked in the locker room

T

The Grinch

Have you ever seen your gym coach naked in the locker room? Can you imagine how awkward that is to train with him after that? And this guy didn’t even seem to care when I walked in. He greeted me with his dick hanging and i couldn’t fucking believe what the fuck is happening here

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, User28823, BrahminBoss and 4 others
coming out thread ?

• +1
Reactions: Reddit User
I didn’t say I liked it, I said I randomly entered the room and this guy was there coming out of the shower (it’s connected to the locker room). It was a random situation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Epola and alurmo
Be careful i heard gayism is prevalent in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Have you ever seen your gym coach naked in the locker room? Can you imagine how awkward that is to train with him after that? And this guy didn’t even seem to care when I walked in. He greeted me with his dick hanging and I had to use every cell of my body trying to look him in the eyes only in that moment.
I went swimming once at 15 and this old ass fat hairy balding white man was fucking cleaning his ass with a towel and then turned to me w his mini micro hanging out

My soft was like at least 3 times as long JFL at getting dick mogged that badly. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, gookcelriceR and The Grinch
I went swimming once at 15 and this old ass fat hairy balding white man was fucking cleaning his ass with a towel and then turned to me w his mini micro hanging out

My soft was like at least 3 times as long JFL at getting dick mogged that badly. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Old men think they’re at home in the locker room, nothing new. Although my coach is 30 at most, which makes it even more awkward, cause he’s a good looking gymmaxed Spaniard with long hair and i was scared I might turn gay

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and TechnoBoss
Was he bigger than you? Were you a good sissy?

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
Old men think they’re at home in the locker room, nothing new. Although my coach is 30 at most, which makes it even more awkward, cause he’s a good looking gymmaxed Spaniard with long hair and i was scared I might turn gay
Nigga the old guy smiled at me right after

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, try2beme and The Grinch
The worst part was actually his bare ass once this bald manlet got out the shower full on hairs too man

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
I wouldnt even care, just forget it. We are all humans dude

IMG 5084

Have you ever seen your gym coach naked in the locker room? Can you imagine how awkward that is to train with him after that? And this guy didn’t even seem to care when I walked in. He greeted me with his dick hanging and i couldn’t fucking believe what the fuck is happening here
Cuz he fucked his clients before and now signaling that you are next :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, The Grinch and jacky hanma
His dick was hanging and he greeted you? So wholesome!

I remember during swimming class I had a thin bathing shorts on, and I used to swin every Friday. There were 2 instructers, one girl and one guy. I remember how tight the swimming custome of the girl was. Oh my lord. Her tits were so big and looked natural. I just wanted to suck on them and fuck her so hard. I remember my cock getting rock hard and it was visible through my shorts. I also clapped the other guys inspructer cock while swimming past him on my back. He just smiled to me when I looked at him. Thoughts?

did u fapped?

gay fantasies.org