Saw my Oneitis at the mall

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
It was a major suifuel. My gym is in the mall so I went to a market to buy water and I saw my 163 cm mtb Oneitis who 3 days ago posted a picture on ig with her ugly dumbfuck bf with a bikini in the pool. She knows we had a history she was talking to me while she had a bf and rated me 9 while we were chatting and later when I found out that she had a bf I had blocked her. When she was me she turned her head and was shocked because I was gymmaxxed. I felt bad but didn’t skip gym. I love you boyos we finna make it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Chadeep, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others
Did u rape her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
It was a major suifuel. My gym is in the mall so I went to a market to buy water and I saw my 163 cm mtb Oneitis who 3 days ago posted a picture on ig with her ugly dumbfuck bf with a bikini in the pool. She knows we had a history she was talking to me while she had a bf and rated me 9 while we were chatting and later when I found out that she had a bf I had blocked her. When she was me she turned her head and was shocked because I was gymmaxxed. I felt bad but didn’t skip gym. I love you boyos we finna make it
Imagine her boyfriend reading this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and SchizoAutism
Imagine her boyfriend reading this
YO THIS IS A SMART COMMENT I HEAR THINGS ABOUT HIM AND I SWEAR HE IS A DUMBASS MY CLOSE FRIEND KNOWS HIM I MOG HIM I HOPE ONE DAY I RUN INTO HIM AND BREAK HIS LEGS (IN FIFA 22)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21808 and Deleted member 19629
how tall are you

Your “oneitis” is getting creampied as we speak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
so now shes in love with u and u acted sigma. good job

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
She was shocked because I was gymmaxxed
Obviously she was, she's happy by just existing while you pay your hard earned money to be allowed to repeatedly lift a piece of iron (I just hope you're not natty).

Obviously she was, she's happy by just existing while you pay your hard earned money to be allowed to repeatedly lift a piece of iron (I just hope you're not natty).
I don’t even have muscles lol just broad shoulders

• So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I don’t even have muscles lol just broad shoulders
TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and Tallooksmaxxer
i am autistically waiting my oneitis to change her bio to the uni she got into :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

i hope she got rekted at exam

Knock her boyfriend out and then she’ll come crawling back to you.

Assert your dominance :love::love:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
i havent seen my oneitis for like 4 months i have no lics of her either i barely remember what she looks like all i remember is she looks like this bit female
A3e71c8701488dad780d5e4aec8fbc7e
most beautiful woman in the world she fogs adriana lima and i neeeeed her so much getting LL and lefort for her😍😍😍