Saw myself in 3rd person and the way I act it is extremely over

misterstabone

misterstabone

Bronze
You can fraud yourself in pics, make yourself look good, age well etc. All things I have done.

But it is extremely difficult to change the traits that ultimately determine peoples' perception of you in real life...

Recently saw myself in 3rd person and I would definitely say I am such a low energy, innately boring guy, who looks misplaced... It is a blessing that there are people who treat me nicely...

I have extremely muted non-projecting voice (unfixable), asymmetric mouth movements (unfixable), people say I look high (unfixable), bad smile (unfixable)...

Your personality is determined by how people perceive you and how that has moulded you. If a guy like me tried to act high energy with these unfixable traits they would simply think I am taking the piss

Visitgandy

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Over, Salieri and 19 others
You can fraud yourself in pics, make yourself look good, age well etc. All things I have done.

But it is extremely difficult to change the traits that ultimately determine peoples' perception of you in real life...

Recently saw myself in 3rd person and I would definitely say I am such a low energy, innately boring guy, who looks misplaced... It is a blessing that there are people who treat me nicely...

I have extremely muted non-projecting voice (unfixable), asymmetric mouth movements (unfixable), people say I look high (unfixable), bad smile (unfixable)...

Your personality is determined by how people perceive you and how that has moulded you. If a guy like me tried to act high energy with these unfixable traits they would simply think I am taking the piss

View attachment 1792891
Super same, cause of adhd i do overly emphasized facial expressions, looks super retarded and wierd, and i danced like an autist (this was from a prom video that filmed us)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Salieri, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 9670 and 6 others
Yup same. Im naturally monotone and quiet guy and I just go with it tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
I feel this. I probably have NT brain but the way I speak and move looks pretty aspie.

Additionally Im an introvert which is the nail in the coffin because when you combine with the above with low energy it's just done :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Pumanator and misterstabone
I feel this. I probably have NT brain but the way I speak and move looks pretty aspie.

Additionally Im an introvert which is the nail in the coffin because when you combine with the above with low energy it's just done :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1792891
& U nighas also avi twins

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: misterstabone and thegoat
you are not delon move on

• Hmm...
Reactions: misterstabone
Super same, cause of adhd i do overly emphasized facial expressions, looks super retarded and wierd, and i danced like an autist (this was from a prom video that filmed us)
Has this caused you social anxiety? It did for me but now ive got a new philosophy to not rebel against my nature and accept im a freak and its getting better (i feel like my recent LSD egodeath helped with this). Because its literally a choice whether you let other people govern your life or just act freely

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I saw myself in something more brutal

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and TsarTsar444
49EA782A 3838 438C BB17 68DB36843FD8

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and misterstabone
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14693 and TsarTsar444
  • Hmm...
Try high dose lsd or shrooms
my body isn't built for drugs I don't get energy from caffeine and when I drink alc I just get an allergic reaction

truly genetically over

• +1
fuck nah. same shit, fuck adhd. if adhd is this fucked, i dont wanna imagine my fellow autist friends. mega over type shit

• +1
nigga is taking lucid dreaming/visual projection too far

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
practice primal shouting and dancing in front of a mirror

it’s not that these are activities in and of themselves, but they serve a purpose, to help you improve your daily functioning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 9670, 6’1cel and 2 others
my body isn't built for drugs I don't get energy from caffeine and when I drink alc I just get an allergic reaction

truly genetically over
Bro, lsd is completely different from caffeine, its a life changing experience, do it in nature, its better if you have a friend with you too. Also take some benzos just in case you have a bad trip for some reason. But don't take the benzos immediately, you will likely feel very confused at the start and will have some anxiety on come up thats normal, only take them if you actually start having a very bad trip

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and misterstabone
fuck nah. same shit, fuck adhd. if adhd is this fucked, i dont wanna imagine my fellow autist friends. mega over type shit
Adhd is miles better then autism tbh, its like comparing a common cold with cancer :feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 19036 and misterstabone
nigga is taking lucid dreaming/visual projection too far
tbh I look like that but this was for real @Anstrum95 can vouch but it is doxxable don't wanna show tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 19994
Adhd is miles better then autism tbh, its like comparing a common cold with cancer :feelskek:
gay donkey syndrome ass me me my naig naigh naigggg!

• JFL
practice primal shouting and dancing in front of a mirror

it’s not that these are activities in and of themselves, but they serve a purpose, to help you improve your daily functioning
I wake up shouting that I didn't die in my sleep...

I guess it is kind of pussy and not primal though... and jfl if u think I will dance in front of the mirror...

american-psycho-christian-bale.gif

Has this caused you social anxiety? It did for me but now ive got a new philosophy to not rebel against my nature and accept im a freak and its getting better (i feel like my recent LSD egodeath helped with this). Because its literally a choice whether you let other people govern your life or just act freely
Yeah tripping is a good way to reset your brain, redditors kinda meme psychedelics as this completely life changing experience but its overrated in the sense that it doesn't completely cure you from depression or anxiety but it does so for some short time period

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
gay donkey syndrome ass me me my naig naigh naigggg!
Are you black by any chance? I've noticed blacks on this forum are way more likely to have adhd

Are you black by any chance? I've noticed blacks on this forum are way more likely to have adhd
nah man im whiter than a bitch. im %60 russian and %40 med (gen tested). my skin tone is gold but since im not leanmaxxed my cheeks has a faint red tint but not over. my hair is not blonde rather than that i dont wanna get doxxed.

• +1
and over cuz instead saying no im not black i typed an essay

• +1
Take phenibut

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and misterstabone
Yeah tripping is a good way to reset your brain, redditors kinda meme psychedelics as this completely life changing experience but its overrated in the sense that it doesn't completely cure you from depression or anxiety but it does so for some short time period
how often would u recommend to trip if im tryna cure depression and anxiety? Im running exposure effect too via in my medicine course (forcing myself to talk to a lot of people and patients)

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 19036
how often would u recommend to trip if im tryna cure depression and anxiety? Im running exposure effect too via in my medicine course (forcing myself to talk to a lot of people and patients)
You study medicine? Medical school is a good way to subdue social anxiety cause you are constantly exposed to people. Ngl exposure therapy is definitely the best to ease social anxiety.

Idk how frequently bro, you will see thay for yourself, if you feel fine then don't trip. Psychedelics have a wierd reverse addiction as in like you don't feel like tripping for a longer time after you do trip. Mushrooms are a better choice imo cause it lasts shorter, lsd lasts way to long imo

you need a proper haircut, i'm srs. you look unkempt nice guy with dark looks, good height tho

• JFL
im afraid of going back to school and having no stories because i sat in my house all summer

i literally just worked and went to the gym, nothing else. its over for me,

• So Sad
Basically All the .org "chads" irl

• Love it

View attachment 1792891
Basically, you’re autistic

• So Sad
go visit gandy tbhngl

• +1
tbh I look like that but this was for real @Anstrum95 can vouch but it is doxxable don't wanna show tbh
Were you in the same twotch dating show as him or what jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474

View attachment 1792891
How did you see yourself? Video clip?

• +1

View attachment 1792891
All of that is fixable rbuh

All of that is fixable rbuh
cope went on a date with a fit girl. she said she had no friends etc. that's why she wanted to meet people off tinder jfl. so the next day I invited her to a bar with a friend and she said she was busy biden

View attachment 1792891
You actually can fix those things. This is what game and PUA is for- as much as people laugh at it.

If you are actually aware of these things, and practice your social skills, you can become different over time