Saw someone on tt today doing some crazy shit

ukrianemogger

ukrianemogger

Iron
The kid was doing diy canthoplasty and fucking cut his medial canthus with a kitchen knife, i mean it worked but i havent seen this level of insecurity ever shit legit shocked me when i saw it. (If u want to see the video js ask me bc i cant post vids on here)

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Costcosuperstore, Sprinkles and 2 others
The kid was doing diy canthoplasty and fucking cut his medial canthus with a kitchen knife, i mean it worked but i havent seen this level of insecurity ever shit legit shocked me when i saw it. (If u want to see the video js ask me bc i cant post vids on here)
show

send

@Clavicular should be ashamed of himself disgusting guy should be banned imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, lucifer6969, Clavicular and 3 others
No @Clavicular hes the one pushing these diy surgeries
i saw a clip of him on a call with someone making a diy surgery. im not understanding like he give ppl some guide to do it or what ?

• +1
Reactions: Edgarpill
would love the video tho

How do i post a vid on .org idk how to do this shit

Is it the guy i just posted?? check my recent post

its this dumass

Attachments

• v14044g50000cq3rmenog65vb879h35g.mp4
    6.5 MB
  • Woah
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Sprinkles
When I first read this I interpreted it as

" Clavicular should be ashamed of himself, outdone by a kid! "

🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: ukrianemogger
Mirin low inhib

I feel bad for him tbh
it is, clavicular really doing bad shi, but i mean how much of a retard should you be to cut a piece of your skin from you eye area

it is, clavicular really doing bad shi, but i mean how much of a retard should you be to cut a piece of your skin from you eye area
Yea but ppl should atleast know when to draw a line when doing fucking stupid shit, atleast get a surgeoun to get it done professionally.

• +1
Reactions: rexylkmxg
Stfu you greycel faggot need to be shot in the face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back