Saw the ER guy but I'm not a violent person

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Thought about it for a little while and decided to stick with just self destruction. It's over anyway so why quit smoking? For who? For me you would say, but what's the point if I don't have anyone to share my non smoking self with? Pointless.

Attachments

• IMG_20210815_132618.jpg
    IMG_20210815_132618.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 125
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 2403, NumbThePain and 2 others
deep :oops:

• So Sad
Reactions: .*my*.
what r ur life goals?
Succeed at my job that I have and make enough income to do what I want, alone....

Learn to play the guitar better. So far I can only play happy birthday and one country song

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
in that pic you look quit good, imo
Thanks but it doesn't matter. I'm a piece of garbage to every girl I come across. And yes I'm weird and sometimes shy and awkward, but I see guys like me with girls all of the time so it must something really bad at my core that makes this happen. Or maybe God just hates me.

Last edited:
Is that jake Davidson?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, gamma and .*my*.
Just keep smoking brother. Whats the point of quitting anyway?

• So Sad
Thanks but it doesn't matter. I'm a piece of garbage to every girl I come across.
is it an ethnicity problem? Like you life in China or something.
And yes I'm weird and sometimes shy and awkward,
fixable largly imo, unless you have something in the dissorder spectrum
but I see guys like me with girls all of the time so it must something really bad at my core that makes this happen. Or maybe God just hates me.
Most normie guys with gf, have gone through plenty rejections before they got that girl. Meaning, a nromie you gotta be able to learn to shoot your shot and when you get rejected (which happens most of the time) be able to handle it mentally well or decently.

even tall white Chadlites get rejected plenty

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Elvisandreaa and .*my*.
is it an ethnicity problem? Like you life in China or something.

fixable largly imo, unless you have something in the dissorder spectrum

Most normie guys with gf, have gone through plenty rejections before they got that girl. Meaning, a nromie you gotta be able to learn to shoot your shot and when you get rejected (which happens most of the time) be able to handle it mentally well or decently.

even tall white Chadlites get rejected plenty

My last 3 girls that I went out with were of 3 different ethnicities. I don't think that that's the problem.

I don't think that I'm weird to the point of being a complete nut job either since I am employed and I have friends and my colleagues and boss like me.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
My last 3 girls that I went out with were of 3 different ethnicities. I don't think that that's the problem.
oh, sorry. I thought you were talking about hopeless for dating. But I see now, you have options. So I guess you're talking more about feeling that about life in general.
Can't deny, life = suffering also

• +1
Thought about it for a little while and decided to stick with just self destruction. It's over anyway so why quit smoking? For who? For me you would say, but what's the point if I don't have anyone to share my non smoking self with? Pointless.
You need ur stubble back tbh

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and bugeye
oh, sorry. I thought you were talking about hopeless for dating. But I see now, you have options. So I guess you're talking more about feeling that about life in general.
Can't deny, life = suffering also
No bro I was talking about girls. They all keep dumping me.

No bro I was talking about girls. They all keep dumping me.
Mirin that they accept you though, before the dumping happened.

I always get dumped by Lord Bogdanoff, right after I bought crypto.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
I'm pretty much on the same path as you. But if you're gonna do this you might as well commit and go full doomer and start taking hard drugs. They're pretty great bro and in this day and age addiction and tolerance to one specific drug can be easily avoided with an alternating drug schedule.

• +1
What does that have to do with the title?

bro you look dead af

• +1