Saw this homeless guy trying to cold approach a girl in the library

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
Mirin low inhib.

I was sitting at the library and I saw this tall homeless old white guy with a motorcycle jacket on. He kept looking back in my direction. Tbh I thought he was getting angry at me because I was eating inside the library and the bag kept making noises.

But no.

He eventually got up and I heard him approach this white girl behind me. He said some shit like,

“Just because I’m here and look like this doesn’t mean I’m homeless. I have a fifth wheel. The electric doesn’t come on until next week, but if you want you can stay with me. You can have a place to bathe and sleep.”

And she just said “no thank you, but that’s nice” and he went back and sat down.

But then the nigga got back up and went back to her and said “look, this isn’t gonna make sense, but I have a home and you don’t. Does it make sense for you to be here all day when you can come with me and have a place to stay? I think you’re hot!”

The bitch again said no. And he went back to sit. But I’m surprised the slut had patience. Maybe she wanted to suck his dick because he was tall and white, I wonder how the situation ended, I didn’t get to see the end of it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: idkman, Deleted member 15827, Rt-Rust1 and 5 others
If that guy wasn't tall and white police would have been involved:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
she was trying to be as polite as possible, she put 100 points in charisma