Say something not made-up that will literally make the skin smooth.

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
We all know how smooth skin increases its psl rating. My skin looks oily and nasty and I'm falling down from chad level.

this may not work for everyone but reduce your sugar intake and change your pillow cover every 3 days

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 19896
this may not work for everyone but reduce your sugar intake and change your pillow cover every 3 days
A close girlfriend of mine is addicted to coffee and drinks coffee every day morning and evening and throws in 3 sugars. She is also addicted to jelly beans and biscuits, but her skin is like a newborn baby. He hasn't even had acne during my friendship.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, TrestIsBest and playboicarti
Maybe you wash it too often with a strong soap. You can rinse your face in cold water as much as you like but use soap max 1x a day

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Perfectumbrain
Maybe you wash it too often with a strong soap. You can rinse your face in cold water as much as you like but use soap max 1x a day
I have never used soap

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
A close girlfriend of mine is addicted to coffee and drinks coffee every day morning and evening and throws in 3 sugars. She is also addicted to jelly beans and biscuits, but her skin is like a newborn baby. He hasn't even had acne during my friendship.
thats what i said its not for everyone, personaly my skin get cleared and smooth when i reduce my sugar intake

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
wash your face when you wake up, in the middle of the day and before going to bed

Skincare
+ makeup
+ faceapp smooth skin / unwrinkle filter (for photos)

tretinoin works for most people

my skin is way too fucking sensitive so it makes it red so i hate it honestly, ive used it for a year my skin is still red so fuck it. for some people the redness legit never goes away.

vitamin E cream literally makes me glow. hyrraluronic acid, benzoyl peroxide, niacinamide, vitamin C serum, all of them make me brutally red. not worth it.

my acne is so bad i started low dosing accutane again. it definitely works but it raped my hair last time. im only on it because i have NO other option to stop the brutal cystic acne. it's just over. might need a hair transplant after this. over.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
liver oysters/shellfish red meat fruit milk in diet

prettyboy skincare routine from his skincare thread

Bone broth -> Collagen ez but its temporary for a week.

vitamin c works, ill post some before/after pics of my pfp

tretinoin works for most people

my skin is way too fucking sensitive so it makes it red so i hate it honestly, ive used it for a year my skin is still red so fuck it. for some people the redness legit never goes away.

vitamin E cream literally makes me glow. hyrraluronic acid, benzoyl peroxide, niacinamide, vitamin C serum, all of them make me brutally red. not worth it.

my acne is so bad i started low dosing accutane again. it definitely works but it raped my hair last time. im only on it because i have NO other option to stop the brutal cystic acne. it's just over. might need a hair transplant after this. over.
I noticed fine lines form after accutane low dose. I’d skip it

Chemical peel
Laser skin resurfacing