Say what will truly make beautiful pretty boy skin.

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
All I need is... My skin is like crap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and Toth's thot
genes

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17244 and 3 others
You're here since mid 2021 and still haven't done your research in BOTB for godlike skin? cmon bruh, Retin-A is your answer.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sal, Deleted member 18439, AscendingHero and 4 others
You're here since mid 2021 and still haven't done your research in BOTB for godlike skin? cmon bruh, Retin-A is your answer.
I have tretinoin at home, will it be absolutely smooth if I apply it?

• +1
Reactions: bogii
semen ingestion

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
prettyboy skin cheklist
  1. sunscreen every two hours as you are outside
  2. red light therapy
  3. tretinoin cream two times a week
  4. seven hours of sleep
  5. making sure to intake all vitamins and minerals
  6. omega3 every day (best is real high quality cod liver oil, otherwise freshly grinded flaxseed or raw or steamed fish)
  7. no caffeine (stimulants decrease skin collagen)
  8. no smoke (nicotine is a stimulant and tobacco/weed cigarettes contain 40 carcinogenic substances)
  9. no drugs, no alcohol
  10. face wax to remove facial hair
  11. epilator to remove body hair
  12. no fap (despite not being backed by scientific studies it has been argued that sperm is rich in nutrients good for skin and if you do not ejaculate those nutrients come back in systemic flow)

Figure below: Prettyboy influencer Ozum Dilerim Beyer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Slothcel, Fahkumram, Gaia262 and 2 others
is my skin pretty boy?

283792726 723699582205174 5084087945719446768 n
280071177 524400139177614 6938907118147838166 n

i have youfful justin bieber madison beer looks

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, nuclearlooksmaxxer, Fahkumram and 5 others
Microneedling (1.5mm+ with derminator every 6 weeks), tret 0.05℅, Copper Peptides (at least 7℅ strength), vitamin c from skinceuticals, matriyxl 3000 from timeless

8hrs+ sleep with good circadian rhythms, regular exercise and stay hydrated.

I'm only on tret atm. I did a couple of micro needling sessions last year with the derminstor 2. It gives insane results but only lasts a month or so. I'm looking to include copper peptides once my hypeligmentstion is gone. I have the most subhuman skin genetics but I am fighting the good fight.

Btw 99℅ of products aside from the ones I listed don't work for anti-aging. Even matrixyl is iffy because most of the research is in vitro. Maybe get a good non-comodgrnic moisturiser and cleanser but a moisturiser shouldn't be needed if your skin is hydrated.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, kingOfCrash, TrestIsBest and 2 others
semen ingestion
semen does improve skin but you do not have to drink other men's semen. Nofap is better to reabsorb your own sperm into your blood flow

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Fahkumram and ALP
Microneedling (1.5mm+ with derminator every 6 weeks), tret 0.05℅, Copper Peptides (at least 7℅ strength), vitamin c from skinceuticals, matriyxl 3000 from timeless

8hrs+ sleep with good circadian rhythms, regular exercise and stay hydrated.

I'm only on tret atm. I did a couple of micro needling sessions last year with the derminstor 2. It gives insane results but only lasts a month or so. I'm looking to include copper peptides once my hypeligmentstion is gone. I have the most subhuman skin genetics but I am fighting the good fight.

Btw 99℅ of products aside from the ones I listed don't work for anti-aging. Even matrixyl is iffy because most of the research is in vitro. Maybe get a good non-comodgrnic moisturiser and cleanser but a moisturiser shouldn't be needed if your skin is hydrated.
What do you think about this copper product from the ordinary? 1% is not enough?

4smyphfxkoz3

What do you think about this copper product from the ordinary? 1% is not enough?

View attachment 1719485
Not enough. Way too diluted.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and AscendingHero
prettyboy skin cheklist
  2. red light therapy
  4. seven hours of sleep
  6. omega3 every day (best is real high quality cod liver oil, otherwise freshly grinded flaxseed or raw or steamed fish)
  8. no smoke (nicotine is a stimulant and tobacco/weed cigarettes contain 40 carcinogenic substances)
  9. no drugs, no alcohol
  12. no fap (despite not being backed by scientific studies it has been argued that sperm is rich in nutrients good for skin and if you do not ejaculate those nutrients come back in systemic flow)

14. Dermastamp or derminator (not dermatoller)

prettyboy skin cheklist
  2. red light therapy
  4. seven hours of sleep
  9. no drugs, no alcohol

turkish are everywhere. this account's name is turkish bro fuck that shit turkey is not turkey is america now

• +1
Reactions: ALP
prettyboy skin cheklist
I am 19 and have receding hair + NW1, ı am thinking to ask my doctor for Topical Finasteride, do you have any tips for me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
I am 19 and have receding hair + NW1, ı am thinking to ask my doctor for Topical Finasteride, do you have any tips for me?
Get oral finasteride and use nizoral shampoo. With oral finasteride just get a 5mg and cut it into fours it saves money and brings the same effect.

• Love it
Reactions: ALP
asian mom, good sleep, nutrient rich diet, moisturizing

No amount of topical product coping will ever be a substitute for a clean diet

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram

idk if situation changed but I think finasteride is only approved by FDA as oral drug.
This means doctors are not likely to prescribe finasteride as topical drug, since it would alro require to grind fina tablets and dilute them into alcohol.

My tip is stop being afraid of oral fina, since side effects are very are.
Intaking oral fina is easier then applying the cream / alcohol solution into your scalp and oral fina has been tested in clinical trials for decades

Don't know how you didn't go viral and make millions yet with how hilariously uncanny you look.
i havent put myself out there yet

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
No amount of topical product coping will ever be a substitute for a clean diet
Right on dude, I legit did nothing to my skin just rinsed it with cold water and eating clean asf was way better than 15 minute routine of applying 10 different products on my face

Make a youtube channel and troll hard, you will be a millionaire by next year.
i thought about it but i already did jestermaxxing on tiktok and that made me seen as a joke character
i wanna make thirst traps do u think i have potenital? do i have prettyboy looks for it
286483999 1895563327308288 5268101679079554965 n
286080935 430297595273485 8023657240227883878 n
286450300 170226038780704 1404837836487278897 n
286251183 1819728174903387 5968972694301004059 n
285980229 345257571027448 5160285667370685502 n

• JFL
i thought about it but i already did jestermaxxing on tiktok and that made me seen as a joke character
i wanna make thirst traps do u think i have potenital? do i have prettyboy looks for it
View attachment 1720150View attachment 1720151View attachment 1720152View attachment 1720153View attachment 1720154
Keep playing the joke character that is how you will go viral. You look too uncanny to be a typical pretty boy, but that's what will separate you from the countless other pretty boys.

Keep playing the joke character that is how you will go viral. You look too uncanny to be a typical pretty boy, but that's what will separate you from the countless other pretty boys.
can i just lip osynch to songs instead of acting autist i dont wanna bejoke character i quit thta 7 months ago

can i just lip osynch to songs instead of acting autist i dont wanna bejoke character i quit thta 7 months ago
Yeah try it and do other things, just do or say things that are random (basically just look at what other tiktokers talk about) but don't act too cringe.

Yeah try it and do other things, just do or say things that are random (basically just look at what other tiktokers talk about) but don't act too cringe.
okay thanks bro i will do it
should i get veneers before or kee p my crooked teeth

okay thanks bro i will do it
should i get veneers before or kee p my crooked teeth
nah get veneers you don't wanna be too deformed looking to the point where viewers don't wanna look at you.

okay
nah get veneers you don't wanna be too deformed looking to the point where viewers don't wanna look at you.
thanks bro! i was gonna get them next year bc governemnt pay fo rthem

• +1
prettyboy skin cheklist
  2. red light therapy
  4. seven hours of sleep
  9. no drugs, no alcohol

typical turkish guy, over for my thinking I could pass in Istambul jfl. @bogii

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and bogii