Saying that women want you for your genetics Is cope

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
This genetics shit Is a huge cope tbh.
If women want you for your genetics then why they desire you less when you get older? Your genetics is still there, is not gonna change. Same for when you get fat, too skinny.
But if you roid up and bodymaxx then your appeal goes up even if muscles are not an inheritable thing, bodybuilder's children don't start with an advantage.
Idk but this genetics thing doesn't convince me 100%

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, thotbuster3000, aspieSavage and 5 others
If women want you for your genetics then why they desire you less when you get older? Your genetics is still there, is not gonna change. Same for when you get fat, too skinny.
But if you roid up and bodymaxx then your appeal goes up even if muscles are not an inheritable thing, bodybuilder's children don't start with an advantage.
low iq tbh
women are not computers they cant guess genetics from you being an oldcel, they take what they see and not copes, what do you have NOW ? are you ripped handsome living good tall ? then you have good genetics, roids are a cheat and it tricks women into lusting for you, roids never existed before so they never adapted tot hat, its the same way men get Fooled by makeup you Know its probably fake beauty but your biology get cucked and you think the girl is very hot hile she's caked up with 10 pounds of painting in her face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, .*my*., Baldingman1998 and 22 others
low iq tbh
women are not computers they cant guess genetics from you being an oldcel, they take what they see and not copes, what do you have NOW ? are you ripped handsome living good tall ? then you have good genetics, roids are a cheat and it tricks women into lusting for you, roids never existed before so they never adapted tot hat, its the same way men get Fooled by makeup you Know its probably fake beauty but your biology get cucked and you think the girl is very hot hile she's caked up with 10 pounds of painting in her face.
Old Chad produces better kids then young normie, how didn't they adapt to this? Muh women are not computers, who cares, they want what is inheritable and would male sense to evolve ways to find attractive people with good genes even if past their prime. Make up Is different, i would bang women with or without makeup with no problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Old Chad produces better kids then young normie, how didn't they adapt to this? Muh women are not computers, who cares, they want what is inheritable and would male sense to evolve ways to find attractive people with good genes even if past their prime. Make up Is different, i would bang women with or without makeup with no problems
" Previous theoretical work has suggested that females should prefer to mate with older males, as older males should have higher fitness than the average fitness of the cohort into which they were born. However, studies in humans and model organisms have shown that as males age, they accumulate deleterious mutations in their germ-line at an ever-increasing rate, thereby reducing the quality of genes passed on to the next generation. Thus, older males may produce relatively poor-quality offspring. To better understand how male age influences female mate preference and offspring quality, we used a genetic algorithm model to study the effect of age-related increases in male genetic load on female mate preference. When we incorporate age-related increases in mutation load in males into our model, we find that females evolve a preference for younger males. Females in this model could determine a male's age, but not his inherited genotype nor his mutation load. Nevertheless, females evolved age-preferences that led them to mate with males that had low mutation loads, but showed no preference for males with respect to their somatic quality. These results suggest that germ-line quality, rather than somatic quality, should be the focus of female preference in good genes models. "
I'm no high iq biologist but that was one google search, "Why do women prefer younger men evolutionarily". Could be cope but I don't think so.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 5292, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 7 others
Adapt to what ? The lifespan of men was around 30 for most of our history jfl at this low iq cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, intovoid, Deleted member 6310 and 3 others
Adapt to what ? The lifespan of men was around 30 for most of our history jfl at this low iq cuck
That's not entirely true, the average was because lot of people were dying in their youth while other survived until old age, that's why you had families making 12 babies, half would die at young age and the other half would become old. Average doesn't mean shit.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 6111 and Deleted member 4887
If women want you for your genetics then why they desire you less when you get older
Because you look less healthy and biologically fit you fucking brainlet, gold coated in shit will look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, coping ethnic, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Because you look less healthy and biologically fit you fucking brainlet, gold coated in shit will look like shit
So what? You still potentially carry that genetics and you can still produce slayer sons. Shouldn't be much of a problem.

So what? You still potentially carry that genetics and you can still produce slayer sons. Shouldn't be much of a problem.
Epigenetics and sperm quality are a thing. Also if you look old, fat etc that's a sign to them that your genetics have failed you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Baldingman1998, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
As you get older sperm quality decreases and roids fraud your genetics. Women are after genetics because it produces high quality children.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, coping ethnic, intovoid and 2 others
low iq tbh
This is true. Used to put my oneitis on a pedastal then saw her without make up and she immediately dropped below my level

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Women are actually most attracted to men who are of a similar age (a bit older when they're younger, a bit younger when they're older) as opposed to men who are constantly mostly attracted to the youngest women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, coping ethnic and Deleted member 5608
because life expectancy wasn't nearly as high as it is now, you didn't have "old chads" back then jfl

Women are actually most attracted to men who are of a similar age (a bit older when they're younger, a bit younger when they're older) as opposed to men who are constantly mostly attracted to the youngest women
17 - 25 yo Chads are always the most attractive to them on a primal, sexual stand point.
30 - 35 year old Chad with money might be prefered if they are trying to settle down.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 5608 and Deleted member 3043
Women don't like you for yourself, your genetics or nothing, they just like you when there is dopamine rush when looking at you. It can be due to frauding, lightning, morph, surgery, whatever, when they have the rush they have it, and you can be genetic trash for it.
No need to overthink women mind

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6111, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Its all about current value, anyone that says differently is coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Troll/10
Dig yourself a grave for this pentacope faggot

17 - 25 yo Chads are always the most attractive to them on a primal, sexual stand point.
30 - 35 year old Chad with money might be prefered if they are trying to settle down.
I'm not sure, my point was based on this OkCupid study :
54455482ecad04a7637efb7a

Didn't look much into it though

It specifically says "look best"

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I'm not sure, my point was based on this OkCupid study :
View attachment 845694
Didn't look much into it though

It specifically says "look best"
Indeed, it's because as they grow older the more they seek for traits such as money and status, which older men have compared to younger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Indeed, it's because as they grow older the more they seek for traits such as money and status, which older men have compared to younger.
looks are cope tbh for themselves. If you don't have your own money, you'll just be a sextoy, and this is fucking disgraceful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, stuckneworleans and oatmeal
As you get older sperm quality decreases and roids fraud your genetics. Women are after genetics because it produces high quality children.
Roids are not genetics, a roided man is even less likely to produce kids. I suspect that we evolved certain traits just to fraud some kind of genetic marker that was important back in the days but that became useless after a while i.e. Hunter eyes

" Previous theoretical work has suggested that females should prefer to mate with older males, as older males should have higher fitness than the average fitness of the cohort into which they were born. However, studies in humans and model organisms have shown that as males age, they accumulate deleterious mutations in their germ-line at an ever-increasing rate, thereby reducing the quality of genes passed on to the next generation. Thus, older males may produce relatively poor-quality offspring. To better understand how male age influences female mate preference and offspring quality, we used a genetic algorithm model to study the effect of age-related increases in male genetic load on female mate preference. When we incorporate age-related increases in mutation load in males into our model, we find that females evolve a preference for younger males. Females in this model could determine a male's age, but not his inherited genotype nor his mutation load. Nevertheless, females evolved age-preferences that led them to mate with males that had low mutation loads, but showed no preference for males with respect to their somatic quality. These results suggest that germ-line quality, rather than somatic quality, should be the focus of female preference in good genes models. "
I'm no high iq biologist but that was one google search, "Why do women prefer younger men evolutionarily". Could be cope but I don't think so.
Fantastic post. There should be no further replies or discussions in this thread after this post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Good_Little_Goy and Hightwolf
Roids are not genetics, a roided man is even less likely to produce kids. I suspect that we evolved certain traits just to fraud some kind of genetic marker that was important back in the days but that became useless after a while i.e. Hunter eyes
Roids fraud your muscle building genetics.

Same reason why we don't like old women except to a lesser degree, genes degrade over time, that's aging

And I haven't even mentioned your reduced fitness when your older. you'll obviously be weaker, slower and have a low fighting success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Fantastic post. There should be no further replies or discussions in this thread after this post.
Over for me my dad is 70 years old

• So Sad
This is just incorrect, sperm quality deteriorates with age and especially after 40.

Old Chad produces better kids then young normie
unless luck, no.
Having kids below 20s, believe me they'll mog if they have similar pheno than the chad one.
At least will have failos that will most likely be fixable.

unless luck, no.
Having kids below 20s, believe me they'll mog if they have similar pheno than the chad one.
At least will have failos that will most likely be fixable.
Idk about that, my mother and dad had me at 20 and my dad was Chad and mum was high tier becky but still my youngest brother mogs me and they had him at 35, he is taller, has hair and a better face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 3043
mirin IQ OP.

Idk about that, my mother and dad had me at 20 and my dad was Chad and mum was high tier becky but still my youngest brother mogs me and they had him at 35, he is taller, has hair and a better face.
usually it's the otherway around you just got unlucky. I got fucked height wise despite my dad beeing 6ft3 but height isn't really linked to the age of breeding.
My mom was 16, dad 24. I couldn't have better pretanal T in my face tbh, and mogs my siblings. I just lack in soft features, but so do my parents in a lesser extent, because i just got the bad combinaison - the dad's nose with the mom's lips, should've been the other way around, that i would have kept my HTN to chadelite look for longer.

usually it's the otherway around you just got unlucky. I got fucked height wise despite my dad beeing 6ft3 but height isn't really linked to the age of breeding.
My mom was 16, dad 24. I couldn't have better pretanal T in my face tbh, and mogs my siblings. I just lack in soft features, but so do my parents in a lesser extent, because i just got the bad combinaison - the dad's nose with the mom's lips, should've been the other way around, that i would have kept my HTN to chadelite look for longer.
Depends, my grandma had 10 kids and the most gl ones were the ones she had in older age (35/40) my Chad uncle was born when she was 40 already and mogs his other 3 brothers who were born when she was 16, 20 and 25. Mogs them both facially, in hair and height.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 3043
Depends, my grandma had 10 kids and the most gl ones were the ones she had in older age (35/40) my Chad uncle was born when she was 40 already and mogs his other 3 brothers who were born when she was 16, 20 and 25. Mogs them both facially, in hair and height.
Seems like my theory doesn't work eventho most studies tend to say that the older you breed the less prenatal T you have for your kids.
Idk what to think tbh. At this point maybe not making babies at all is the best option.

Seems like my theory doesn't work eventho most studies tend to say that the older you breed the less prenatal T you have for your kids.
Idk what to think tbh. At this point maybe not making babies at all is the best option.
Genetics is way too random to be predicted with studies like that. That's my opinion.

• So Sad
looks are cope tbh for themselves. If you don't have your own money, you'll just be a sextoy, and this is fucking disgraceful.
You need everything tbh. Looks, money, personality / soul.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, sytyl, Soalian and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 6512

The theory is bullshit. I believe men prefer youth much more than women. In non-western cultures, the man is almost always the older one in a relationship. My good looking cousin is approaching 40 and he could still slay if he wanted to. And I've seen older men (>40) with younger girls (<25) and they usually have healthy children. Anecdotally, all the autistic and genetically unlucky children that I have interacted with IRL almost always have older mothers (>40).

Also you have to factor in the age of the female partner in Western countries if you want to do legit studies on the effect of male age on sperm quality, since older Western men tend to have aging wives, the quality of the aging female egg might be worse than the sperm and can definitely contribute to undesirable conditions. I personally think female age is way more influential on the offspring's health than male age.

Genetics is way too random to be predicted with studies like that. That's my opinion.

Maybe, but youth in women correlates with sexual attraction in men viewing women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 3043
The theory is bullshit. I believe men prefer youth much more than women. In non-western cultures, the man is almost always the older one in a relationship. My good looking cousin is approaching 40 and he could still slay if he wanted to. And I've seen older men (>40) with younger girls (<25) and they usually have healthy children. Anecdotally, all the autistic and genetically unlucky children that I have interacted with IRL almost always have older mothers (>40).

Also you have to factor in the age of the female partner in Western countries if you want to do legit studies on the effect of male age on sperm quality, since older Western men tend to have aging wives, the quality of the aging female egg might be worse than the sperm and can definitely contribute to undesirable conditions. I personally think female age is way more influential on the offspring's health than male age.

Maybe, but youth in women correlates with sexual attraction in men viewing women.
what's your cousin psl iyo and appeal? By how much does he mog me iyo?
Not that i want to push myself or anything, but i'm autistic in that regard to understand women, and i want your insight.

Every woman will always look for the best combination of the best genetics and the best resources she can get

what's your cousin psl iyo and appeal? By how much does he mog me iyo?
Not that i want to push myself or anything, but i'm autistic in that regard to understand women, and i want your insight.

My cousin looks like a better looking, more dimorphic version of Godfrey Gao. When I was a little kid, he used to visit my hometown. Everytime he went out for a walk, he always got looks and IOI from the local (Asian) girls. But as far as I can tell, he was never attracted to Asian girls. No wonder he moved to Australia and married a white Christian girl. Anyway I think it should not be that relevant to your life.

• Love it
My cousin looks like a better looking, more dimorphic version of Godfrey Gao. When I was a little kid, he used to visit my hometown. Everytime he went out for a walk, he always got looks and IOI from the local (Asian) girls. But as far as I can tell, he was never attracted to Asian girls. No wonder he moved to Australia and married a white Christian girl. Anyway I think it should not be that relevant to your life.
i'll most probably arranged marriage max with my looksmatch among my pheno. Most girls can pass as white tbh here, the guys less.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
i'll most probably arranged marriage max with my looksmatch among my pheno. Most girls can pass as white tbh here, the guys less.
JFL now I want to get invited to your wedding, when is it?

• Love it
JFL now I want to get invited to your wedding, when is it?
ideally in 1 year and an half. This summer is ascension time. people keep on saying it's not necessary at all in my case, but i want to have no regrets.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Soalian, oatmeal and Deleted member 6512
ideally in 1 year and an half. This summer is ascension time. people keep on saying it's not necessary at all in my case, but i want to have no regrets.
damn, wish u well there man.

• Love it
Summer 2021, the Summer of Streege's Ascension.

(I'm one of those guys on the pic, watching you ascend and leave us here)

B 1 q 0 p 0

• Love it
Summer 2021, the Summer of Streege's Ascension.

(I'm one of those guys on the pic, watching you ascend and leave us here)

View attachment 845987
i will take you with me, don't worry, i'm not a cuck fgt, who leave his bros behind.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Soalian
i will take you with me, don't worry, i'm not a cuck fgt, who leave his bros behind.

Oh really?:love: That would be sooooooo sweeeettttt :love::love::love:

I'm gay btw.

But yeah, that would be so nice of you!

Thanks man!

• Love it