@SayNoToRotting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Fuck him, man.

Are these your final words before you hang from the noose tonight?

https://i.imgur.com/TgUT4Sz.png
https://afro.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Noose2.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Arkantos, fukmylyf and 4 others
wtf quamrisman even loved his caricature. its just joke

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Wow @toth77 . So uncalled for. If you saw my face you would call me n as well wouldn't you. I thought we were cool
i dont get it man, this site allows homophobia, bullying and belittling anyone but as soon as you say a stupid meaningless n word that you dont even mean its suddenly a problem? i dont have a single thing against any race and i am a very open, nun judgmental person but when this fucking rat who never showed his face but insults mine, what the fuck should i insult him with?
i dont get it man, this site allows homophobia, bullying and belittling anyone but as soon as you say a stupid meaning n word that you dont even mean its suddenly a problem? i dont have a single thing against any race and i am a very open, nun judgmental person but when this fucking rat who never showed his face but insults mine, what the fuck should i insult him with?
why dont you fucking call him out when he says he is happy that connor murphy was going through a breakdown, he was actually feeding off someone's pain and that kind of behaviour is encouraged on this dogshit site because hahaha dark triad? but as soon as a random n word is spoken its suddenly too much?

tenor.gif

Tonight we serve.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 5632, Arkantos and 3 others
Meanwhile BBC's smv is going sky high

i dont get it man, this site allows homophobia, bullying and belittling anyone but as soon as you say a stupid meaningless n word that you dont even mean its suddenly a problem? i dont have a single thing against any race and i am a very open, nun judgmental person but when this fucking rat who never showed his face but insults mine, what the fuck should i insult him with?

why dont you fucking call him out when he says he is happy that connor murphy was going through a breakdown, he was actually feeding off someone's pain and that kind of behaviour is encouraged on this dogshit site because hahaha dark triad? but as soon as a random n word is spoken its suddenly too much?
Just don't insult anyone. This site doesn't technically allow anything. It thought you were above that

• +1
Reactions: toth77
Just don't insult anyone. This site doesn't technically allow anything. It thought you were above that
You are too diplomatic man rats like this blackout guy need to be insulted and you need to show them their place

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5632