SAYORIS FUCKING DEAD

thekey

thekey

MR ROBOT
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Posts
2,212
Reputation
3,047
Holy shit bro
Fucking stupid foid
I tell you I love you and you rope
Jfllllll
Fuckkk bro
Fuck
Im not letting yuri die
1000084663
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nerogen, shngstaaaa107, ragingmanlet and 7 others
Bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen and Mai Sakurajima.
Really
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen, Mai Sakurajima., ibmh and 1 other person
would sayori have roped if the mc was a chad??
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nerogen, Mai Sakurajima., D69mo and 1 other person
would sayori have roped if the mc was a chad??
She couldn't handle the love of a chad
Thats why she did it
She realized that she was being hypergamous and roped to save the world
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and mxl4chi1
@Sayori
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima., Joeseminate, RedDragonSlayer and 1 other person
Made me think @Sayori died
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nerogen, Mai Sakurajima., Joeseminate and 4 others
Nigga you killed @Sayori
 
  • +1
Reactions: shngstaaaa107, Mai Sakurajima., Joeseminate and 1 other person
Why did it take you THIS long
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and thekey
Why did it take you THIS long
Chill out its only been like 3 days
Idk why
I treat this game very special for some reason and only play it in perfect environments

Why is every girl in this game suicidal
Holy shit bro
Ik Yuri be cutting herself
I just know it
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pony, negative and Mai Sakurajima.
played the game once😩😘
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
she ropemaxxed wow shes so blackpill!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and thekey
LMAO I remember when u were asking for the link u thought it was a romance game :lul:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and thekey
LMAO I remember when u were asking for the link u thought it was a romance game :lul:
Jfll
I thought it was
Until monika was being all creepy and shit just staring at me the whole time
Foreshadowing sayoris death and shit
Atleast she told me to save
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and shngstaaaa107
Jfll
I thought it was
Until monika was being all creepy and shit just staring at me the whole time
Foreshadowing sayoris death and shit
Atleast she told me to save
Dudes adapt fast ASF u already got the Yuri pfp
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thekey
You bby🫣

I enjoyed the game a while back but i still enjoy playing it to this day
Yea jfl
Im starting a new game without sayori I guess
I just dont want yuri to die
She be cutting herself and shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
don't tag my broski sayori niggas its disrupting his notification so he won't see the thread i tagged him on
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thekey
This is way more important then the real sayori dying
Hes cool and all but not as cool as sayori
DONT DISREPCET HIM jk idc no body likes me :feelswah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey

Similar threads

R
Replies
19
Views
148
fantom0726
fantom0726
horseman.
Replies
6
Views
74
foidlarp
foidlarp
lifeless
Replies
9
Views
62
antrax
antrax
DrRodger
Replies
8
Views
55
slow
slow
Nyrо
Replies
3
Views
27
Игорь бурда
Игорь бурда

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top