- Sep 1, 2021
which one is better and why
Scalp micro-pigmentation will help ONLY if youwhich one is better and why
You forgot the most important pointScalp micro-pigmentation will help ONLY if you
1) ALWAYS wear a bald look
2) Fucked up FUE, and now have some hairs missing
3) You have DIFFUSE thinning
It does not do shit for the typical male pattern baldness. Hair system is the only way.
Also, Hair Systems are SUPERIOR. Look at @Gaia262
IMO his HAIR is a BIGGER looksmax than his jaw! Looks insanely good.
thanks for the high effort response. which one are you rocking now? did your smp start fading away? how often do you have to shave your head to match the smp? did anyone ever notice your hair system peeling or touch your head? did you ever get with a women wearing one?Having tried both, they each have pros and cons. Both can look ultra realistic or fake as hell, depending on many factors.
- you actually have hair, people prefer men with hair
- you can get fashionable haircuts, if your real hair is dense enough and your system well maintained
- possibly the biggest PSL boost of any single procedure if done right
- works on any skull shape
- requires a lot of maintenance, both every time you shower reattaching hairline with care, and re-attaching the whole system.
- the hair starts to look dry and discolored after a few months. Needs lots of products to look normal, and you have to keep ordering new systems and hoping they match.
- requires good existing hair density
- constant anxiety about people touching your head
- anxiety about lace hairline peeling up with excessive sweating
- long term cheaper than system, but higher upfront cost
- little to no maintenance required. just shave your head in the shower.
- doesn't really change past initial fading so you can get on with your life
- can look very masculine on the right sort of person (jacked and tanned)
Basically hair systems suit skinny guys with thick existing hair and a willingness to invest time into maintenance. SMP suits more masc guys with diffuse thinning and a desire to stop thinking about hairloss altogether. There are social stigmas attached to both but imo hair systems have a greater stigma. A woman won't leave you if she finds out you have smp, but there's a chance she will leave if you tell her you wear a hair system.
- you need the right skull shape
- you need to have the right look (don't be skinny/weak or lack facial hair)
- you have to explain to people why you won't grow your hair (less of an issue with realistic recessed hairlines)
- higher hair density is harder to match
- botch jobs are harder to fix than a botched hair system
thanks for the high effort response. which one are you rocking now? did your smp start fading away? how often do you have to shave your head to match the smp? did anyone ever notice your hair system peeling or touch your head? did you ever get with a women wearing one?
brutal teenage balding (over)I had the hair system for about 10 years (starting in my teens, brutal) and then smp for 5 years. It faded a bit in the first year and I went for a free touchup and since then it hasn't changed. I shave it every other day, takes about 30 seconds. It looks pretty good tbh and my best run on tinder was with smp. No one ever noticed the hair system although on a couple of occasions it would peel up either due to heat/sweat or negligent attachment, I would just quickly leave to fix it. I did get with females during that time and they didn't notice anything but I would just move their hands from my head and I avoided giving oral because they like tugging on your hair. My existing hair was so diffuse that after a certain time I couldn't even wear a hair system since I couldn't match the density, it looked like an undercut, so while it halo'd me at first, after a few years I was just the guy with a stupid haircut, so smp was a no-brainer. I don't really think about hairloss anymore since smp, but then again I'm in my 30s now so it's easier to pull off than for a teenager.
Been wearing for 4 years no issues, SMP looks fake as f - especially in sunlight looks like it’s painted on
No, it does not look fake.Been wearing for 4 years no issues, SMP looks fake as f - especially in sunlight looks like it’s painted on