scandinavia is land of gods

@Artemis idk what i will do , but id rather be street cleaner than be you

Cl

For people who do not know where Bergen is :feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 23239
You must be one of those self-hating cock-sucking russian emigrants I've met :fuk: :feelskek:

Land of Gods... Jesus

GODs in question:
Forbundsstyret-2020-samlet---cropped.jpg

* Norwegian Edition :feelscry:
All gods in India

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
reminder @Artemis is 35 years old fillermaxxed middle age man, arguing with teenagers on the internet forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 21661, User49 and 2 others
You guys are litteraly getting mogged by somalis aka the curries of Africa.You can't get up from that.

Come to Moss, @Makhachev , it's closer to Sweden where alot of the forum members are located

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
yes ive heard norway is nice, also what makes me want to move there is the fact that @StrangerDanger got assaulted there. like brutally, his nose was broken and he had to get a surgery
Hey @StrangerDanger , what actually happened? If you don't mind me asking. Where was it (major city vs. smaller location)? Was it a gang of immigrants or something?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Hey @StrangerDanger , what actually happened? If you don't mind me asking. Where was it (major city vs. smaller location)? Was it a gang of immigrants or something?
Bergen bro
couple of norwegian 13 year olds that were bigger than me laughed at me for my short stature so I confronted them and they jumped me and broke my nose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 21661, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
Bergen bro
couple of norwegian 13 year olds that were bigger than me laughed at me for my short stature so I confronted them and they jumped me and broke my nose
Wait what

It’s funny how Nordic countries will only around 8 million people per country but will have life qualities 100x better than the UK with its 67.4 million people. It’s almost like to many people are a really bad problem.

Delusional maxxed

Goodluck living in a feminist land where you are considered as 2nd/3rd class citizen. Having 0 close friend because it’s impossible to make a meaningful relationship in that culture.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23239