Scandinavians and Germans are NOT white

byvw

byvw

Pro-American Avaritionist
In fact, skin color is a spectrum from white to black. Therefore, not all whites are equally white. The whitest are British and people of British descent. (American, Canadian, Australian etc.) Then come low countries then Scandinavians and Germans.

So the only real whites are British and people of British origin. Only people JBW truly applies to.

Pale White (True White)

Whitish (Cont. Europe)

It is over for Scandinaviancels, Germancels and Beneluxcels.

I'm Balkan guy for people wondering. So don't write muh Brit again.

Attachments

• 1000002690.jpg
    1000002690.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Jonnyboi, 14vic and 6 others
britbong detected

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, huwie, Zeta and 4 others
Low iq thread

Dnr

Should be perma banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, ss07, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
just be albino theory

• JFL
Reactions: Bars
Images 2

• +1
Reactions: gvinpi and teefight
Autism ramblings and I’m not even European myself

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Britian is a Germanic tribe dumb ass. Nordic Aryans are the real Master White Race

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, PsychoH and Bars
brits are cucks so who cares, germans/scandis mog them

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
B4fc4328cc8c4caf298e80f66fc30bef

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and rg1235
Britian is a Germanic tribe dumb ass. Nordic Aryans are the real Master White Race
Another idiot. The majority of British are not of Germanic origin, they are of Celtic origin. Even 78 percent of the British are of Celtic origin. The Anglo-Saxons are of Germanic descent and are the most superior of the Germanics. there was a time when mutations and extremes of appearance were most common among the Germanics. Then it was the Scandinavians, then the British. This is why the Anglo-Saxons have the lightest white skin among the Germanics. They resemble to Celtics more compared to Germanics in terms of coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, AutisticGymcel and STAMPEDE
Another idiot. The majority of British are not of Germanic origin, they are of Celtic origin. Even 78 percent of the British are of Celtic origin. The Anglo-Saxons are of Germanic descent and are the most superior of the Germanics. there was a time when mutations and extremes of appearance were most common among the Germanics. Then it was the Scandinavians, then the British. This is why the Anglo-Saxons have the lightest white skin among the Germanics. They resemble to Celtics more compared to Germanics in terms of coloring.
The Nordic Aryans beauty can never be defeated.

• +1
Reactions: Kayne1
In fact, skin color is a spectrum from white to black. Therefore, not all whites are equally white. The whitest are British and people of British descent. (American, Canadian, Australian etc.) Then come low countries then Scandinavians and Germans.

So the only real whites are British and people of British origin. Only people JBW truly applies to.

Pale White (True White)
View attachment 3076400View attachment 3076402

Whitish (Cont. Europe)
View attachment 3076404View attachment 3076405View attachment 3076408

yes theyre black

but it depends every race has beautiful people

brits are cucks so who cares, germans/scandis mog them
British people and descendants in context.

There are hundreds of photos but the limit is 25.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, sportsmogger, Bars and 1 other person
average british looks dogshit anyways
That is just a stereotype, cliche lol. JFL at you. I bet you never been to Isles or Australia or any other former colony. LMAO

That is just a stereotype, cliche lol. JFL at you. I bet you never been to Isles or Australia or any other former colony. LMAO
IMG 5944

hmm

• Ugh..
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
you just have to look at the british crowd in euro 2024 to see that nearly every british looked subhuman

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
you just have to look at the british crowd in euro 2024 to see that nearly every british looked subhuman
They are not subhuman, just ordinary people. Just like every other fan group. Stop being biased.

They are not subhuman, just ordinary people. Just like every other fan group. Stop being biased.
Nope bro the british crowd looked super ugly compared to other nationalities crowds

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Nope bro the british crowd lookes super ugly compared to other nationalities crowds
very true, i've been around europe, and english people on aggregate are the ugliest, swedes probably the best on average

Nope bro the british crowd lookes super ugly compared to other nationalities crowds
You talk as if you've examined every single face of every single fan in the stadium. LMAO. keep coping.

where do you think british people /anglo saxons originallly came from 😂

very true, i've been around europe, and english people on aggregate are the ugliest, swedes probably the best on average
I really wonder where this Brits are ugly, Swedes are beautiful idea come from. Brits are more attractive on both average and extreme faces. Look at my first post in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Bars and <6PSLcel
I really wonder where this Brits are ugly, Swedes are beautiful idea come from. Brits are more attractive on both average and extreme faces. Look at my first post in this thread
you are right about them having rlly attractive people, but we are strictly talking about average people here

where do you think british people /anglo saxons originallly came from 😂
Most British are of Celtic origin. A small number are of Germanic origin. And the Anglo-Saxons are the group of Germanic people with the most common mutations and extremes in appearance (hooded eye, upturned nose, extreme facial bones etc.)

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE

Pale White (True White)
View attachment 3076400View attachment 3076402

Whitish (Cont. Europe)
View attachment 3076404View attachment 3076405View attachment 3076408

Ethnics worshipping whites again, it's over :feelscry:

Ethnics worshipping whites again, it's over :feelscry:

As a North Pontid guy im not as white as Brits but I mog ethnics to oblivion

I'm just speaking facts.

Most British are of Celtic origin. A small number are of Germanic origin. And the Anglo-Saxons are the group of Germanic people with the most common mutations and extremes in appearance (hooded eye, upturned nose, extreme facial bones etc.)
Nope

most brits in the english part are much more germanic than celtic, anglo saxons basically eradicated the celtics there

also americans are much more german than anglo, brit immigrants made up a smaller share

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Nope

most brits in the english part are much more germanic than celtic, anglo saxons basically eradicated the celtics there

also americans are much more german than anglo, brit immigrants made up a smaller share
Nope.

False information is false information even if it is consciously conveyed as if it were true

The British are 60-70% Celtic, 30-40% Anglo-Saxon. The Anglo-Saxons are mostly in East England.

The majority of white Americans are of British origin. Not German. There are about 110 million British Americans and 45 million German Americans (Actually less. Most people tend to say their recessive ancestry if they are mixed)

View attachment 3076435
Americans are ruling the world so yeah they tell who is the white
White americans are more likely to be German than British you dumb fuck.

Also jfl at you putting North atlantid on same level of whiteness as anglo saxon and saying other nordic types are only 'whitish' even though they're closer physically and genetically to anglo saxons compared to the partially med north atlantid. Just shows how retarded you are and that no one should trust what you say.

• +1
Reactions: Kayne1
Yeah scandinavians and germans are just mixed with asians, it's not a secret.
Only slavs are white.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and STAMPEDE

Also jfl at you putting North atlantid on same level of whiteness as anglo saxon and saying other nordic types are only 'whitish' even though they're closer physically and genetically to anglo saxons compared to the partially med north atlantid. Just shows how retarded you are and that no one should trust what you say.
Yeah you are retarded i answered the dude above read it. (About Americans)

Last edited:
View attachment 3076435
Americans are ruling the world so yeah they tell who is the white
Jews rule the world, americans (pendoses) are just their slaves and they are literally subhumans.
just look at who owns the US Federal Reserve and you'll understand

British Isles people (North Atlantids and Anglo-Saxons resembles each other more compared to continental's in terms of coloring. (Skin and eye coloring and also red hair.)

Last edited:
Jews rule the world, americans (pendoses) are just their slaves and they are literally subhumans.
just look at who owns the US Federal Reserve and you'll understand
JFL at you if you believe Jews rule the world. Ah conspiracy theories

JFL at you if you believe Jews rule the world. Ah conspiracy theories
as I told you, look who owns the US Federal Reserve, it will be 12 families, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers and others. The US Federal Reserve prints the dollar and it's a private company, so it doesn't even belong to you Anglo-Saxons. It turns out that you don't even own your currency, the Jews own it. And because America is a capitalist poor shithole, whoever has the capital has the most power. They literally have unlimited money because they can print a dollar indefinitely.

as I told you, look who owns the US Federal Reserve, it will be 12 families, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers and others. The US Federal Reserve prints the dollar and it's a private company, so it doesn't even belong to you Anglo-Saxons. It turns out that you don't even own your currency, the Jews own it. And because America is a capitalist poor shithole, whoever has the capital has the most power. They literally have unlimited money because they can print a dollar indefinitely
When the whole paragraph is a comedy so you don't know where to begin. Yeah bro Rockefeller and Rothschild own the world. LMAO

Yeah you are retarded i answered the dude above read it. (About Americans)

I'm whitish also. I didn't put myself on same level with WASP/North Atlantis lmao. Reread my message you fool.
You're an idiot who's definition doesn't fit any scientific criteria at all.

Also Germans, western slavs and Nordics are all lighter than British on average.
IMG 7009
Keep coping while your dirty blood is visible to all to see. You pontid's aren't even slightly white. Swarthy fuck.

Cope more while my skin is so pale it's transparent, showing off my blue gothic blood. @Debetro @murdah
Happy Hair GIF by Afound

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
When the whole paragraph is a comedy so you don't know where to begin. Yeah bro Rockefeller and Rothschild own the world. LMAO
it's you rn

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
How can you call them the whitest when most of them have dark hair

Also Germans, western slavs and Nordics are all lighter than British on average.
View attachment 3076555
Keep coping while your dirty blood is visible to all to see. You pontid's aren't even slightly white. Swarthy fuck.

Cope more while my skin is so pale it's transparent, showing off my blue gothic blood. @Debetro @murdah
Happy Hair GIF by Afound
I'm yellow:)

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars and Debetro

View attachment 3076555

Happy Hair GIF by Afound
Yes lighter hair and eyes are more common in Scandinavia but means nothing itself. Genetic extremes and mutations are more common in British Isles.

Another germaniccel who has a hard time accepting the fact that North Atlantids and wasps are superior to them.

Most common blue eyes - Scandinavia
Most common blonde hair - Scandinavia

Bluest eyes (in shades) - Isles (e.g. Irish. Meg foster is a good example)
Greenest eyes (in shades) - Isles
The most orange hair (in shades) - Isles
The most common orange hair - Isles
The most common green eyes - Isles
The most attractive shades of blonde hair - dirty blonde - Isles
The most common and most extreme hooeded eyes - Isles (e.g. Barrett, O'Pry, Jason Lewis)
Most common upturned nose - Isles (like Samara Weaving)
Extreme skull structures like Barrett, Brad Pitt, Jason Lewis etc.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Debetro