Scandinavians and Germans are NOT white

Nice rage bait

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Debetro
Yes lighter hair and eyes are more common in Scandinavia but means nothing itself. Genetic extremes and mutations are more common in British Isles.

Another germaniccel who has a hard time accepting the fact that North Atlantids and wasps are superior to them.

Most common blue eyes - Scandinavia
Most common blonde hair - Scandinavia

Bluest eyes (in shades) - Isles (e.g. Irish. Meg foster is a good example)
Greenest eyes (in shades) - Isles
The most orange hair (in shades) - Isles
The most common orange hair - Isles
The most common green eyes - Isles
The most attractive shades of blonde hair - dirty blonde - Isles
The most common and most extreme hooeded eyes - Isles (e.g. Barrett, O'Pry, Jason Lewis
Most common upturned nose - Isles (like Samara weaving)
Extreme skull structures like Barrett, Brad Pitt, Jason Lewis etc.
look at this retard use extreme to somehow prove the average as being better. Average brit has darker skin, darker eyes, darker hair.

Im also an anglo saxon and my family has golden blond hair to platnum blond (dad went white in his twenties) and light blue eyes. And again translucent skin. Do not ever mix my superior ghost like blood with swarthy dogs.
Happy Hair GIF by Afound

That's not how it's done pontidcel. @Debetro should we put him out his misery?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
look at this retard use extreme to somehow prove the average as being better. Average brit has darker skin, darker eyes, darker hair.

Im also an anglo saxon and my family has golden blond hair to platnum blond (dad went white in his twenties) and light blue eyes. And again translucent skin. Do not ever mix my superior ghost like blood with swarthy dogs.
Happy Hair GIF by Afound

He got a point doesn't he, like Benjamin Franklyn

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Happy Hair GIF by Afound

I said this extreme names as an example of this features. I have dozens of British, Australian etc. friends who have this features. They are not models or something.

He got a point doesn't he, like Benjamin Franklyn
He's the greatest president tbh. But even Benjamin Franklyn said Tuetons are white.

This guy includes celtics as white👀

• +1

Happy Hair GIF by Afound

Look at my first post in this thread. Average Brit and descendants have better eyes, skin, noses compared to any other creature on earth. They are the latest homo sapiens subspecies.

Nope

most brits in the english part are much more germanic than celtic, anglo saxons basically eradicated the celtics there
Not true, modern day English people are about half Germanic half native Briton/celtic
also americans are much more german than anglo, brit immigrants made up a smaller share
Not true Americans are more Anglo than anything else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Imretarded?
hallstat nordic mogs both in soft tissue and bone shape.

this is utterly stupid.
Hallstatt looks like subhuman incel next to superior Isles faces.

Irish, British, Scottish, Cornish, Manx, Scots-Irish, Welsh and descendants (American, Canadian,Australian etc.) is superior to any other creature on earth.

Attachments

• 1000001120.jpg
    1000001120.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Too dark

Elias skin here looks goalz

Elias-de-Poot-Esquire-Spain-Alfonso-Ohnur-01-620x896.jpg

Darker skin does not have this mystical legendary warrior aura, darker skin is just npc aura
hunter eyes like that look insane with that skin tone😎

• +1
In fact, skin color is a spectrum from white to black. Therefore, not all whites are equally white. The whitest are British and people of British descent. (American, Canadian, Australian etc.) Then come low countries then Scandinavians and Germans.

So the only real whites are British and people of British origin. Only people JBW truly applies to.

Pale White (True White)
View attachment 3076400View attachment 3076402

Whitish (Cont. Europe)
View attachment 3076404View attachment 3076405View attachment 3076408

It is over for Scandinaviancels, Germancels and Beneluxcels.

I'm Balkan guy for people wondering. So don't write muh Brit again.
which balkan country are u from?

• JFL
  • +1
And nearly all of them are descendants of Brits, aka Euromutts, that’s why they’re more attractive.

But yeah Nordics tan heavier than Anglos, but that’s cause of the Yamnaya component
Isles are more isolated.

Actual Euromutts are central and western continental europeans though. Germans, French, Dutch etc. Brits are heavily Keltic with Anglo-Saxon mixture. Central Europe is a total mess compared to Isles. Genetic diversity of Germany or France alone is greater than whole British Isles.

In fact, skin color is a spectrum from white to black. Therefore, not all whites are equally white. The whitest are British and people of British descent. (American, Canadian, Australian etc.) Then come low countries then Scandinavians and Germans.

So the only real whites are British and people of British origin. Only people JBW truly applies to.

Pale White (True White)
View attachment 3076400View attachment 3076402

Whitish (Cont. Europe)
View attachment 3076404View attachment 3076405View attachment 3076408

It is over for Scandinaviancels, Germancels and Beneluxcels.

I'm Balkan guy for people wondering. So don't write muh Brit again.

Yeah yeah blah blah blah, you are all dalits.

I'm the true Aryan.

Bluest eyes (in shades) - Isles (e.g. Irish. Meg foster is a good example)
Agreed on this, Irish foids seem way more likely to have a10 eyes and other more striking blues than Nordic foids
A lot of Nordic foids have a more green-blue colour which isn't as appealing
I'm basing this off in person observation and screenshotting hundreds of tinder profiles in both locations to compare

Also something else to note is that Irish people are actually notably paler than the English in most cases
I did a course last week and the English participant mogged all us irishcels in skin tone but it didn't even look like suntan, rather just his base colour.
English are still notably paler than the nordics tho due to nordic base yellow glow

why do they speak english then? cos theyre from England LOL. room temp iq
So a black person who speaks english is also from England? Kill yourself. Your blood is worthless.

So a black person who speaks english is also from England? Kill yourself. Your blood is worthless.
I'm Spanish but I'm just being realistic. If usa was mainly Germans they would speak German there

But it's mainly English who went there that's why they speak English. It's obvious. Why are you so angry? Are anglos a sensitive topic for you?

Y
Dumbass. He meant that this country is mainly Anglo so they speak English.

110 million British lives in US while Germans are only 45 million. You got this.

Isles are more isolated.

Actual Euromutts are central and western continental europeans though. Germans, French, Dutch etc. Brits are heavily Keltic with Anglo-Saxon mixture. Central Europe is a total mess compared to Isles. Genetic diversity of Germany or France alone is greater than whole British Isles.
Lots of Americans, Aussies, Canadians and New Zealanders have British Isles ancestry