scared of being slave forever

L

longfacearistocrat

Iron
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
2
so i will try to say shortly what I suffer from. I got into Berkley university with 100% scholarship learning finance here but I don't really want to spend my teenage years studying, I want to explore, feel and live life. Here i see young people with rich parents who don't even bother to study a bit, but have time of their lives. from me though , everything is expected . It really is hard to live in this cage.
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and Resonant
That's life son buckle up !
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Resonant
That's just circumstances, lock in now and enjoy later
 
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock
Just look at the example of the guy above me (soundnvision). at 39, he lives on welfare and spends all his time posting on a forum for teenagers.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Just look at the example of the guy above me (soundnvision). at 39, he lives on welfare and spends all his time posting on a forum for teenagers.
You made me younger than I'm, me pushing 67
 
Just look at the example of the guy above me (soundnvision). at 39, he lives on welfare and spends all his time posting on a forum for teenagers.
37 and own property which I rent out
 
so i will try to say shortly what I suffer from. I got into Berkley university with 100% scholarship learning finance here but I don't really want to spend my teenage years studying, I want to explore, feel and live life. Here i see young people with rich parents who don't even bother to study a bit, but have time of their lives. from me though , everything is expected . It really is hard to live in this cage.
welcome to bp brother
 

Similar threads

pexy
Replies
24
Views
85
the_machinist_786
the_machinist_786
dreamz
Replies
2
Views
21
dreamz
dreamz
OmegaR
Replies
5
Views
32
OmegaR
OmegaR
no1softee
Replies
3
Views
27
no1softee
no1softee
Neymarishtn
Replies
6
Views
85
kevinmogs
kevinmogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top