Scared to check when my puberty will end

roligtvarre4

roligtvarre4

Bronze
Im scared to go to the doctor and run some test. I would like to cope with thinking that my puberty will end in my early twenties, since I had a bad low testosterone, sleep apnea puberty. I would also like to cope by thinking fixing these issues will reverse all the damages LOL🤡
but theres that voice in the back of my head telling me my puberty is done, or will be done in a couple months and missed out on proper development:feelswhy:

Last edited:
Just gotta bite the bullet bro, either you find out it ends in early twenties and you can finish with good and proper development or it ends in a few months, but at that point there is nothing you could do either way 🤷🏽‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4

Arent you like 36 nigger

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4
Im scared to go to the doctor and run some test. I would like to cope with thinking that my puberty will end in my early twenties, since I had a bad low testosterone, sleep apnea puberty. I would also like to cope by thinking fixing these issues will reverse all the damages LOL🤡
but theres that voice in the back of my head telling me my puberty is done, or will be done in a couple months and missed out on proper development:feelswhy:
Just do it so you can plan your future acordingly