• Woah
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
worth it for the ascension, i thought u already had a good jaw tho

I did bimax and everything went well, no need to be scared

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, normie tiktoker and depressionmaxxing
I did bimax and everything went well, no need to be scared
hey im having jaw surgery in a few months too, mind to share your experiences (diet, swelling, hospital) and before-after pictures?

hey im having jaw surgery in a few months too, mind to share your experiences (diet, swelling, hospital) and before-after pictures?
i Remember u from last year, why didnt u get It before? maybe im mistaking but i remember u had to get It in like november

• +1
i Remember u from last year, why didnt u get It before? maybe im mistaking but i remember u had to get It in like november
Yeah i shouldve gotten it a year ago. I had to remove my widsom teeth and after that i decided to not undergo the surgery with the surgeon i had at this time, bc he was a bluepilled fuck.

In Januar i found another surgeon and he is making me wait 10months (october) til i can get it

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and goo25
Yeah i shouldve gotten it a year ago. I had to remove my widsom teeth and after that i decided to not undergo the surgery with the surgeon i had at this time, bc he was a bluepilled fuck.

In Januar i found another surgeon and he is making me wait 10months (october) til i can get it
did u get any surgeries from then?

• +1
im considering a genio but i dont know if It Will be enough to fix my side, dont want to get bimax cause i think my front looks decent
i turned 18 4 months ago so i couldnt before

• +1
im considering a genio but i dont know if It Will be enough to fix my side, dont want to get bimax cause i think my front looks decent
Not getting bimax bc of front is interesting. I remember your face but just a little. Mind sending me front and side pic for my quick judgement?

• +1
Reactions: goo25