Scariest part of being 23

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
You don't notice it creeping up on you. Being 25 isn't that bad. You still get looks from prime girls. You might even look better and more masculine. You think "wow, I must be hitting my prime!" Maybe you notice some diffuse thinning, but your hair looks the same. Maybe you notice rougher skin, but think it looks manly -- "no more baby face." You feel good.

Late 20's roll around. You've got a little norwooding, but you say you've always had an nw 1.5. The prime girls aren't completely grossed out, so you can still tell yourself you could slay if you wanted to. But you're having to interpret more and more incidental shit as an ioi to keep believing this. You get eye bags. No one tells you directly, though, so maybe it's just bad lighting. You're worried about the big 3-0: "gotta get my fun in before that!"

30 happens, but nothing catastrophic takes place. A little more thinning. A little less collagen. But you still look like you -- just a kinda tired version of you. Every time a prime girl looks in your direction, you think she wants to fuck: "30 isn't bad! What's the big deal!"

Mid 30s strike. The norwooding is unmistakable. You're on the big 3. You think you have it under control, but now you have style your hair every morning to fraud coverage. Skin has noticable lines. You avoid certain mirrors and certain lighting. Delusions have to be maintained. Prime girls are now a different species to you. You cope: "huh, younger girls aren't mature enough. What would even talk about? Ha ha" You fap every night thinking about jb.

Late 30's arrive. You're norwood 3-4 Every hair style looks like shit on you. Your hormones go into a death spiral. T in the basement. E through the roof. Your body is telling you that you should have already reproduced and that it's time to be a provider cuck. No amount of gymcelling will prevent the skinnyfat. You won't even glance at a prime girl out of fear of being creepy. But your age range on tinder is set to 18-25.

Then 40. It's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: darkness97 and edodalic29
Add plus 7 years for light brown with bones but it’s the same process

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
cope i am brown, we age slowly with diet and exercise.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
All i can rely on is thick skin and bones which im grateful for everyday but i have bad norwooding genetics

Just pray to Gandy bro

why are you not on fin, you absolute retard

I have newly 25 single friends, who have never been in a relationship, who painfully refuse to get into a relationship with 25 year olds that are more or less kinda into them, just because they are waiting for girls up to 21-22 to come to them, because if they sacrifice themselves for 25 year olds, they feel they would lose 3-5 prime years at least of the girl's youth/prime life, while the 25 year olds have already lost their prime + had relationships with many other guys up to that age..

ngl, the age of 25 for girls + that's when they're pretty much done with college, and if they're still single, it's pretty brutal.. They think they have 5 years to 30, and they're not even married, they don't have any children, and any relationship from now on if it's a failure will only waste their time which is becoming more and more precious..

• +1
I have newly 25 single friends, who have never been in a relationship, who painfully refuse to get into a relationship with 25 year olds that are more or less kinda into them, just because they are waiting for girls up to 21-22 to come to them, because if they sacrifice themselves for 25 year olds, they feel they would lose 3-5 prime years at least of the girl's youth/prime life, while the 25 year olds have already lost their prime + had relationships with many other guys up to that age..

ngl, the age of 25 for girls + that's when they're pretty much done with college, and if they're still single, it's pretty brutal.. They think they have 5 years to 30, and they're not even married, they don't have any children, and any relationship from now on if it's a failure will only waste their time which is becoming more and more precious..
Women can fraud w cake men can’t

in a different note, I need source for picture in your signature

bald dad, bald kid

Aging is a gift

• JFL
in a different note, I need source for picture in your signature
Horny moments?
I got you bro (All 4 are bad, but the one on the right, Jesus Christ, you'll see how she reacts and how crazy it will be.. 10/10 video ngl..):

Horny moments?
I got you bro (All 4 are bad, but the one on the right, Jesus Christ, you'll see how she reacts and how crazy it will be.. 10/10 video ngl..):
Screenshot 2024 05 05 at 14855 PM