Scarmaxxing is legit? this nigga mogs de poot with a scar but looks strong mtn without it

D

Deleted member 27635

I just don't trust ppl.
Harrypottermaxxing isn’t legit if you’re not jacked imo

Harrypottermaxxing isn’t legit if you’re not jacked imo
Screenshot 20231230 010731
Screenshot 20231230 010828

pick one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, justropemaxbro, Deleted member 46986 and 1 other person
Another brutal eye and mesocephalic skull pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
This is a psl vs just a jacked 5/10 currymaxxer, if psl was jacked or very lean with a fighter physique it would contribute as a plus but imo the scar doesn’t do anything
u need to have everything

u need to have everything
Idk I feel like the scar dude is in a movie- in means that it’s probably edited, scars don’t look like that and girls wouldn’t say anything to you directly becides “how’d you get that scar?” Just cockblocking imo

Idk I feel like the scar dude is in a movie- in means that it’s probably edited, scars don’t look like that and girls wouldn’t say anything to you directly becides “how’d you get that scar?” Just cockblocking imo
scar is badboy trait more smv

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
scar is badboy trait more smv
I agree, even tho he’s more of a pretty boy without the scar, I feel it may be too intimidating for women to go up to, which might affect your pussy meter

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 27635
i think scar raised his smv
Maybe for milfs and stupid blondes but 90% of women aren’t gonna come up to him in a group setting, good conversation starter tho… but you have to consider how scars scab and dry up and redden, which will fuck up your face eventually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635