• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Torero, CristianT, Hombremacho and 5 others
so now she can't breath like before the surgery anymore? :feelsbadman: brutal

@bignosesmallchin
I can't breathe properly anyways I have a deviated septum

• +1
Reactions: bogii
*First, he talked about fractures happening in bimax surgeries, in some cases, they put tons of screws to put together with the pieces of the jaw.
*he talked about what they do if they off the track, meaning that something unusual happens during the surgery.
*then he talked about rare complications, a girl was unable to swallow and got tubes in lungs for breathing problems. huge, major problems.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and bogii
what happened
*first he talked about fractures happening in bimax surgeries, in some cases they put tons of screws to put it together the pieces of jaw.
*he talked about what they do if they off the track, meaning that something unusual happening in the surgery.
*then he talked about rare complications, a girl unable to swallow and got tubes in lungs for breathing problems. huge, major problems.
BUT,

he also said that the 3d examination is on the stage for like 10~12 years. also, they used to use giant screws and not customized plates.
so he says doctors were like carpenters before. now, even the saw they use changed over the years, with developing technology.

maybe we should wait for 10 years :feelsahh:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
*first he talked about fractures happening in bimax surgeries, in some cases they put tons of screws to put it together the pieces of jaw.
*he talked about what they do if they off the track, meaning that something unusual happening in the surgery.
*then he talked about rare complications, a girl unable to swallow and got tubes in lungs for breathing problems. huge, major problems.
how is this prevented

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin and bogii
God, I just want to feel some dopamine rush and become attractive. Oh lord, please let me ascend and save me from any kind of complications.

Amen.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hombremacho, Deleted member 2729, duck and 7 others
BUT,

he also said that the 3d examination is on the stage for like 10~12 years. also, they used to use giant screws and not customized plates.
so he says doctors were like carpenters before. now, even the saw they use changed over the years, with developing technology.

maybe we should wait for 10 years :feelsahh:
It's probably gonna be 2 years til I have the surgery anyways so hopefully it'll be fine, I'm not waiting til after my prime to fix my face, I'ma be chad or chadlite before 25 not waiting til 30 fuck that

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
God, I just want to feel some dopamine rush and become attractive. Oh lord, please let me ascend and save me from any kind of complications.

Amen.
is this directly from the bible?

lifefuel

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, randomvanish and bogii
mewing mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, StrangerDanger and bogii
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, bogii, Oberyn and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
OP I literally am a subhuman creature without surgery. I literally need surgery to become human. I never finished developing. I should be put back in the womb to let my bones finish growing, or shot in the head. Im caging that a half developed skull like mine is allowed to free roam in society and expected to participate in it. It's actually comical to me. I need this surgery to work. There is no alternative for me, it's that over jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 11gaijin, KDA Player, bogii and 1 other person
OP I literally am a subhuman creature without surgery. I literally need surgery to become human. I never finished developing. I should be put back in the womb to let my bones finish growing, or shot in the head. Im caging that a half developed skull like mine is allowed to free roam in society and expected to participate in it. It's actually comical to me. I need this surgery to work. There is no alternative for me, it's that over jfl
Good luck on your journey my brother

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Even normies get this surgery

• +1
JFL at this insanely based user.

Your self awareness is very high for our time ngl

• +1