Scentmaxxing

G

gai_saber

Iron
1. What about scent and its effect on your attractiveness?

We often focus on the maxxing of visual cues that determine attractiveness: this thread, rather, will focus on" maxxing" olfactory cues of attractiveness (more specifically arousal). I shall begin by talking about Hedione and it's significance, and also include some potentially indirect benefits. Next, I shall post some fragrances which contain Hedione. Hedione can induce female arousal. For those who suffer from low-inhibition, it may also unironically help with confidence in approaching.

2. Hedione
1) "Cell physiologists have demonstrated that the odorous substance Hedione activates the putative pheromone receptor VN1R1, which occurs in the human olfactory epithelium. Researchers showed that the scent of Hedione generates sex-specific activation patterns in the brain, which do not occur with traditional fragrances." https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150409081438.htm

2) As we can see, Vomeronasal receptors are activated by Hedione: as per the wikipedia page on Vomeronasal receptors, it is said that, "Pheromones have evolved in all animal phyla, to signal sex and dominance status, and are responsible for stereotypical social and sexual behaviour among members of the same species." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vomer...ptors are a class,members of the same species. Now we know a little about pheromones and their role in sex and status, but the original paper talks about sex-specific activation patterns, but it is crucial to note that later on the paper it is stated,

3) "Hedione activated a specific hypothalamic region, in women more strongly than in men. This activation pattern is typical for controlling sexual behaviour via the endocrine system. " Now we see that Hedione has a more profound effect on women.

Moving on, there are other effects which should be noted about Hedione. In another paper, we find that,

4) "Hedione... positively affects reciprocal behavior in economic games." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5411439/

5) And finally, though this article does not explicitly cite Hedione, it talks about the effect odours,

"Attractiveness of an individual male's non-verbal behaviour, independent of structural facial features, was predicted by the men's self-reported proclivity towards the provided deodorant." https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19134127/

3. What can we infer?

So, we see that Hedione can active the pheromene receptor VN1R1; such pheromene receptors are responsible for modulating sex and dominance status. Moreover, it seems the activation effect is more profound on women than men. Having said this, it should be safe to infer that using odors with Hedione will yield greater success in attracting women, as it is supposed to arouse them.

I also explicity mention something about reciprocal behavior being positively affected in economic games. I am not entirely sure if the effect was sex-specific, but I presume it was. Having said so, we can extrapolate and say that it would be beneficial to wear Hedione odors when applying for jobs, school, and so forth: it will leave a more favorable impression. What reciprocal behavior exactly constitutes, however, should be looked at more thoroughly.

Finally, there is point 5). Now, before saying much, I just hope that someone will check me on this point. Anyways, it seems that if men apply an odor they have an inclination towards, they will rate their non-verbal behaviour as more attractive regardless of their facial features. Knowing that Hedione makes women aroused, perhaps some of you, especially those who suffer from inhibition issues, will feel more confident in interacting with women. It is confusing, though, because point 5) talks about men's self-reported proclivity towards the deodorant. My logic is not sound here, but maybe there is some merit to it.

4. Cologne with Hedione
Comme des Garcons Odeur 53 -- it is apparently 50%+ or so Hedione.

https://www.calvinklein.us/en/product/ck-one-44010044 -- same thing, apparently 50%+ or so Hedione.

There is also the more known Dior Eau Sauvag -- I believe the Hedione content is less.

There are more in this article: https://vioralondon.com/best-mens-fragrances-with-hedione/

Maybe there are deodorants with a good concentration of Hedione, too: I encourage you to share if you find any.

5. Conclusion
Wearing Hedione odors may arouse women and increase their attractiveness (sexual, anyways) towards you. Additionally, it may increase reciprocal behavior in economic games: if we extrapolate, it may help you in situations where you want to seem more favorable like a job interview. Finally, it may help you approach more knowing you have a Hedione odor on you. I encourage you all to seek our further evidence in favor of this, or evidence which contradicts this. I do not wish to fraud you and lead you down a bad road.

Here is a link to the journal article the first paper referenced: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1053811915002116?via=ihub

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Equilibrium, Amadeus, Sondern and 25 others
high iq greycel

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, paranakee, Deleted member 6380 and 2 others
chad hasn't showered in 2 weeks and foids suck the sweat of his balls

good thread doe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415, zz67, TheBrownOne and 7 others
No wonder why girls love dior sauvage

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5875 and 4 others
How did you find the hedione concentrations tho? High IQ btw

• +1
Reactions: Norberg, thecaste, Hightwolf and 1 other person
Bookmarked bro

Good thread

good thread few people focus on the fringe maxes but if you want to everythingmax that means everything

no scent for my gay alien skull

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
this is why i got a fragrance collection

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
best of the best material
IDK how you found out about this shit never heard of it before

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zipzam, Leviathin and Hightwolf
We need some irl experiments with this fucck I am so curious I have been thinking about how scent affects looks for a while now but this post is so high iq

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, LastHopeForNorman, hairyballscel and 1 other person
you can buy a straight hedione cologne on etsy for $10 and layer it with cologne,, that’s what i do

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Leviathin, Hightwolf and 1 other person
is there a list with hedoine parfums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
amazing material OP

I started with this reddit thread, and then investigated further:

https://boisdejasmin.com/2005/10/fragrance_revie_7-4.html says, " Daringly, more than 60% of the formula is comprised of hedione, which is an aromachemical possessing a radiant jasmine quality. "

As for the CK one, it is hard to find a better source than the reddit one.

What do you think about Molecule 02, when researching for my next perfume, I saw that it also had something to do with pheromones and that it can create different reactions for different people. Haven't researched a lot about it, but what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
can i buy hedione and add it into my perfume?

Yes, in fact I do not think you are supposed to apply straight hedione: the smell is apparently faint and barely noticeable by itself. Only when you combine it -- "Hedione's effect is to reinforce diffusion, freshness and volume in a composition, as an "odor booster." somehwere on auparfum.com. I am not sure what base perfume you have: citrus, jasmin, florarl - y, and I am sure other bases work well with it. You probably want to play around a bit if you end up mixing it: I cannot guide you extremely well on specifics without further research.

What do you think about Molecule 02, when researching for my next perfume, I saw that it also had something to do with pheromones and that it can create different reactions for different people. Haven't researched a lot about it, but what do you think?

From what I am looking at, Molecule 02 is just ambroxan, so it'll have a amber-musk base note to it. It also contains hedione in it. I am not sure how profound the smell, or how long-lasting it is -- I have not actually used a lot of perfumes. Here is something I found in relation to musk,

"Women’s sensitivity to musk, an ingredient commonly used in perfumes, is 1000 times greater than men’s. ‘Sexy’ perfumes containing musk are therefore much more likely to arouse the woman wearing them than any potential male partners ". http://www.sirc.org/publik/smell_at...n,thus indirectly increase her attractiveness. Disclaimer: I did not read that entire page.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and yorker12
Actual new information on looksmaxxing. Thank you

Scent is cope if you are ugly, good if you are average and best if you are goodlooking.
As with EVERYTHING in life, incel loses-normie neither wins or loses-chad always wins

If these work so well, why are they never mentioned among the top fragrances for attracting women by professionals?

I see Aventus, Eros, Sauvage, the oneetc but never these

Scent is cope if you are ugly, good if you are average and best if you are goodlooking.
As with EVERYTHING in life, incel loses-normie neither wins or loses-chad always wins
most pepole here arent deformed rats , so everyone can greatly benefit from this

If these work so well, why are they never mentioned among the top fragrances for attracting women by professionals?

said professionals are oldcels who cope with hygiene or women jfl

Yes. I believe these also will have hedione in them. I have not researched what's popular or what's more succesful.

Perfume seems to be broken up into a top note, middle note, and base note. Hedione, as mentioned above, is an odor booster. I do not think people need to acutely smell the hedione for its effect to work; I have not looked into what concentrations in a perfume work most effectively.

Yes. I believe these also will have hedione in them. I have not researched what's popular or what's more succesful.

Perfume seems to be broken up into a top note, middle note, and base note. Hedione, as mentioned above, is an odor booster. I do not think people need to acutely smell the hedione for its effect to work; I have not looked into what concentrations in a perfume work most effectively.
YEah, the ones listed probably just have it in extrem concentrations. Looking up different fragrances with high concentrations, most are unisex or womens so eh, idk.. I'll just stick to what I know until I can afford to blow money on something that may not do as well