Sceral show fluctuation?

UnseasonedChicken

UnseasonedChicken

Iron
I've noticed that sometimes my sceral show is barely visible, yet other times (like today) it is quite dramatic.

It was very hot today and I haven't eaten enough or drunk enough water, could that be a factor?

It's quite a substantial difference

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
do you have scleral show when u look in the mirror if no its cope

That is the whole point of my post, I always see it in the mirror but some days it's very minor (barely there) and other times it's very pronounced

That is the whole point of my post, I always see it in the mirror but some days it's very minor (barely there) and other times it's very pronounced
Then u have it. Stop the cope. I have scleral show in some aspie Selfies but never mirror. It doesn’t fluctuate its just u subconsciously squinting

this is about true. the bare mimimum should be not distracting scleral show in the mirror because that pretty much what people see in your eyes when they look at you irl. not a picture of you tilting your head down lol looking up into a camera

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
this is about true. the bare mimimum should be not distracting scleral show in the mirror because that pretty much what people see in your eyes when they look at you irl. not a picture of you tilting your head down lol looking up into a camera
Exactly. Same goes for nct. In some aspie selfies i feel i have nct, yet in candid videos and in mirror its subtle pct, so its pct. And if i do anything on my eyes it would be to fix the asymetry cuz im aspie but if i do a cantho most likely it will get botched cuz i don’t have nct and scleral show - which i tought i had but my left eye is more rounded so its like an aspie fix.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
@StreegeReturn

It's literally measurably different (yes i have measured). In both mirror and pictures, with a totally relaxed face. I'm not trying to find out whether or not I have scleral show (I know I have it), I'm asking why it fluctuates sometimes.

I don't know why you thought this post was me coping and seeking reassurance

Exactly. Same goes for nct. In some aspie selfies i feel i have nct, yet in candid videos and in mirror its subtle pct, so its pct. And if i do anything on my eyes it would be to fix the asymetry cuz im aspie but if i do a cantho most likely it will get botched cuz i don’t have nct and scleral show - which i tought i had but my left eye is more rounded so its like an aspie fix.

just go to a good surgeon for the cantho, should not be an issue then tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840