Scheduled for Auguest to go under knife.

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Canthoplasty with Orbital Rim Implants and upper eyelid filler with the best occuplastic surgeon

I think these should do the trick. PFL and IPD are decent i think. After that will get blue contacts. My color naturally is dark green. Canthoplasties dont change the lateral canthus too much right? i just want to be slightly postive.

After that, it will be virtually impossible to make eye area look better without doing some crazy risky surgery
anything i can do to eyebrows? maybe trim a bit and shape em better? theyre low thick and dark. eyelashes are also naturally long but maybe could be slightly longer with soft looksmaxxes. how's my pfl and IPD? I also feel very happy with my medial canthus. not the best but looks long and defined

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, MightAscend, Joyride and 2 others
You don't have any preview of the effect it will do?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 685
if there's anyhing i should address let me know. will post my result here
nah the surgeon doesnt do morphs.
nah the surgeon doesnt do morphs.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Morphs seem like a must to me to know exactly what you are getting yourself into. I guess you have pictures of the effect you are looking for? Can you post it here?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and AspiringChad
i think the oribtal rim implants will probably make the biggest difference in this procedure. a slight PCT will look good as well. Priority is to get a natural result that looks beliavble. i dont want to look like someone else
Morphs seem like a must to me to know exactly what you are getting yourself into. I guess you have pictures of the effect you are looking for? Can you post it here?
no one has morphed my eye area here. If i can get a good quality realistic morph i will show it to him

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Good job bro

Demand him to do a morph wtf is this bullshit.

Btw good job for being part of the 10% on PSL who actually are doing things that matter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Zeta ascended, Nobody96 and 1 other person
I
Demand him to do a morph wtf is this bullshit.

Btw good job for being part of the 10% on PSL who actually are doing things that actually matter
I would also do plastic surgery if I had money and I am 16 :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I

I would also do plastic surgery if I had money and I am 16 :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I was your age 5 years ago and didn't accomplish anything yet. Save up boyo

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I will glad to see the result pm when you finished!

Good luck mann!! Hope you're satisfied with the results! 👏👏 Also hope you become more confident after this surgery!

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69 and Nobody96
Fix your nose, your eye area is pretty decent

What a gay thing to do

Fix your nose, your eye area is pretty decent
My nose is decent. I feel. Not narrow not wide but I am open to advice. What would u do for my nose?
Good luck mann!! Hope you're satisfied with the results! 👏👏 Also hope you become more confident after this surgery!
Love u bro

Last edited:
so surgeon doesnt do morphs, and you dont have any pic of what you want to show him ?

seems like a deadly combo

When's your surgery? Post after picture when done.

so surgeon doesnt do morphs, and you dont have any pic of what you want to show him ?

seems like a deadly combo
I will show him a pic a day before surgery. I meet him day before. Do u have anything I could strive for? We need to be realistic tho