scheme to get surgeries covered by insurance

longjohnmong

longjohnmong

Kraken
legally change gender to female on driver's license. take out insurance policy as female. now, start seeing a therapist as a female who is transitioning to male. tape your junk so you don't have bulge. now, contact https://deschamps-braly.com/ and tell him you want facial masculinization surgery. just be extremely vague about your actual gender. once you've settled on the surgery, get your therapist to tell insurance that the masculinization surgery is part of gender affirming surgery for your transition to male. it literally can't fail.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subanimal, SeriousAscension, zipzam and 5 others
You're better off saying you got into a car accident and saying you need reconstructive facial surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and christian2710
You're better off saying you got into a car accident and saying you need reconstructive facial surgery.
that would never work

gender affirming surgery actually is covered by insurance, and look at all this shit that falls under the heading of masculinization surgery:

i mean, there are trans men who are more masculine looking than i am. why should their gender affirmation be necessary but not mine as an actual male?

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and christian2710
that would never work

gender affirming surgery actually is covered by insurance, and look at all this shit that falls under the heading of masculinization surgery:

i mean, there are trans men who are more masculine looking than i am. why should their gender affirmation be necessary but not mine as an actual male?
Neither will this blud, you're going to be sniffed out pretty early on.

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
I need gender reaffirming surgery from male to alpha male

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and christian2710
legally change gender to female on driver's license. take out insurance policy as female. now, start seeing a therapist as a female who is transitioning to male. tape your junk so you don't have bulge. now, contact https://deschamps-braly.com/ and tell him you want facial masculinization surgery. just be extremely vague about your actual gender. once you've settled on the surgery, get your therapist to tell insurance that the masculinization surgery is part of gender affirming surgery for your transition to male. it literally can't fail.
Wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back