Schery6's story

fuck man... i literally cried... he wasn't even TRUCEL.. but his mental health + autism is what fucked him

his mom looks like a good mom.. letting her son using make-up and telling him that she's is saving money for him for surgeries (if that made him to feel better, it's all it matters)

i thought that knowing the truth about looks is blessing but it's more like a curse tbh.... maybe he wouldn't done it if he didn't fucked up his mental health from this dogshit forum

everyone here needs to get basic knowledge ASAP and then never return ever again
maybe not a trucel but he was ugly to be fair, like a 4 at best. Anyways may he rest in peace.
idk i found this on @curlyheadjames channel and thought it was kinda intereresting. its definitely confirmed not larp anymore

@Blackgymmax look at what you did

This is heartbreaking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
There's no fucking it's because of Trump. It's the schizos on this forum who made him think this.
its a combination of the schizos on this forum and the fact that he genuinly was pretty ugly.. I'm not taking a shot at him may he rest in peace but he honeslty was a low tier normie like a 4 at best. his midface ratio was brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and SecularIslamist
idk i found this on @curlyheadjames channel and thought it was kinda intereresting. its definitely confirmed not larp anymore

The video says he did it because a girl said he was too ugly for this world :(

• So Sad
View attachment 2307117
There are so much uglier narcy users on here who should have been hit by the train instead very sad, the autism was really his downfall if only he had better cards dealt to him
Just confirms the the blackpill hits people who are not NT the hardest, such an unfortunate story :/

• So Sad

Some of these quotes are so sad from the mom. Like when her mom told him she has a surgery fund for him, or that she was sorry that he was her mother.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horsefacin and Deleted member 29167
B

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa