Schizoidmaxxing

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dark Triad Angel
I am sick of random people on the street talking about about love or sex, sick of people on the internet talking about it, sick of series and anime talking about

I just want to live like a robot until I ascend with surgeries, this mediocre existence of mine shall be experenced as a machine rather than a human, I can't tolerate the pain of not being able to get attractive females because my looks is still not good enough to compensate my sperginess

I just want to fast-forward 2 years into the future

Click film

So fucking sick of constantly self sabotaging myself because I have not patience with starvemaxxing and saving money for surgeries

Do you guys have any advice for schizoidmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Create a god complex, and stop all social interactions

Elaborate please
Everyone is inferior, they’re built to consume what their Jewish masters tell them to, why waste your time interacting with untermensch

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Everyone is inferior, they’re built to consume what their Jewish masters tell them to, why waste your time interacting with untermensch
This is what gemini 1.5 suggests:

Schizoid Maxxing Strategies:

1. Minimize Social Interaction:
    • Remote work/freelancing: Explore career options that allow you to work remotely and minimize unnecessary social interaction.
    • Technology utilization: Leverage technology for communication, shopping, and entertainment to reduce dependence on face-to-face interactions.
    • Solitary hobbies: Cultivate hobbies and interests that can be enjoyed alone, such as reading, writing, playing video games, or pursuing creative arts.
  2. Embrace Solitude and Independence:
    • Self-sufficiency: Develop skills and knowledge that promote self-reliance and independence. This could involve learning practical skills like cooking, home repairs, and basic car maintenance.
    • Minimalism: Consider adopting a minimalist lifestyle to reduce material possessions and simplify your living space, creating a calm and uncluttered environment.
    • Introspection and self-discovery: Utilize solitude as an opportunity for introspection and self-discovery. Explore your thoughts, feelings, and motivations to gain a deeper understanding of yourself.
  3. Emotional Detachment and Regulation:
    • Stoicism and mindfulness: As mentioned earlier, Stoic philosophy and mindfulness practices can be valuable tools for managing emotions and maintaining equanimity in challenging situations.
    • Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT): Consider exploring CBT techniques to identify and challenge negative thought patterns that contribute to emotional distress.
    • Journaling: Maintain a journal to express your thoughts and feelings, providing an outlet for processing emotions and gaining self-awareness.
  4. Optimize Your Environment:
    • Personal space: Create a comfortable and personalized living space that caters to your needs and preferences. This could involve optimizing for functionality, aesthetics, or creating a dedicated space for your hobbies.
    • Technology and automation: Utilize technology and automation tools to streamline tasks and minimize tedious or unwanted interactions.
    • Nature exposure: Spend time in nature, as research suggests it can have positive effects on mental well-being and emotional regulation.
Additional Considerations:

• Financial independence: Strive for financial independence to provide greater freedom and autonomy over your life choices.
  • Health and well-being: Prioritize your physical and mental health through regular exercise, a healthy diet, and sufficient sleep.
  • Boundaries: Establish clear boundaries with others to protect your personal space and time. Learn to say no to requests or activities that drain your energy or cause you discomfort.
Remember, "schizoidmaxxing" is a personal journey, and what works for one person may not work for another. The key is to experiment with different strategies, find what resonates with you, and create a lifestyle that supports your well-being and allows you to thrive on your own terms.

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz