Schizophrenia is not a joke

nigtard

nigtard

It ruins lives, hallucinating is very brootal u never know what is real or not,being constantly paranoid.Schizos don't sleep because when you sleep is when you are most vulnerable.You only eat food you can trust, never eat at a friends house etc....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
To me schizophrenia is a big ol' joke 💯 💯 💯

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
To me schizophrenia is a big ol' joke 💯 💯 💯
That is how I know you are not an intellectual simply a sheep.One look at your dp and it was very obvious, you will be one of the rats in the rat race

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza and N1666
That is how I know you are not an intellectual simply a sheep.One look at your dp and it was very obvious, you will be one of the rats in the rat race
Hiveminded sheep is what I am 🤖🤖🤖🤖 How will we be able to connect when your intellect is so far beyond my imagination? 🤑🤑🤑

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy, JohnBaza and N1666
I also dont sleep am i schizo tho?

Hiveminded sheep is what I am 🤖🤖🤖🤖 How will we be able to connect when your intellect is so far beyond my imagination? 🤑🤑🤑
I like Goatis he is very smart.He makes the rats worship him while he profits.Very smart guy, you already fell for the trap

XD

I like Goatis he is very smart.He makes the rats worship him while he profits.Very smart guy, you already fell for the trap
Oh it's such a shame then that I'm his manager. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I dont get the quote boyo what does no sleep with schizo to do jfl
I am not schizophrenic I have no clue it was simply an observation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11887

• JFL
Reactions: BathMaxxing
schizophrenia doesnt exist. those people are real

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
schizophrenia doesnt exist. those people are real
But people will call me a paranoid freak when I say this shit.You are truly the only one on this forum with brains

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Is it still shizo when u don’t hear voices and no hallucinations

But people will call me a paranoid freak when I say this shit.You are truly the only one on this forum with brains
john nash conspiracy

• Love it
Reactions: nigtard
Is it still shizo when u don’t hear voices and no hallucinations
I have no idea tbh you have to see a professional for that.I will never go to a professional because they will cuck you with pills