School hierarchies are brutal

Nope another user js repped me

understand me

that’s not accurate at all, but I cba to go back and fourth with someone so emotional
Capture
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

yeah bro give it up idk who your trying to convince
 
My life is shit you want to go through all of my threads and see for urself? I have a pacifier fetish u want to say something about that too?

Idc. That has nothing to do with my judgement tho
yeah bro i totally went through ur threads instead of seeing the vent thread you posted 3 minutes ago in off topic

lmao at least you admit that i was right and your the weird anime kid at school, seems like my psychoanalysis was right after all, probably why it struck a nerve so bad
 
yeah bro i totally went through ur threads instead of seeing the vent thread you posted 3 minutes ago in off topic

lmao at least you admit that i was right and your the weird anime kid at school, seems like my psychoanalysis was right after all, probably why it struck a nerve so bad
I’m not the weird anime kid at school I legit only watched 4 animes

I care more about sports but explaining this to some random in stupid
 
yeah bro i totally went through ur threads instead of seeing the vent thread you posted 3 minutes ago in off topic

lmao at least you admit that i was right and your the weird anime kid at school, seems like my psychoanalysis was right after all, probably why it struck a nerve so bad
If ur going to try to clown me atleast be accurate im not any of that im worse
 
I’m not the weird anime kid at school I legit only watched 4 animes

I care more about sports but explaining this to some random in stupid
if u have watched more than 1 episode of anime you are an anime kid

sports do not automatically give you status at school lmao there are plenty of losers that play sports
 
if u have watched more than 1 episode of anime you are an anime kid

sports do not automatically give you status at school lmao there are plenty of losers that play sports
Ur more of a loser than anything

some kid projecting onto me
 

Similar threads

BraveCake
Replies
10
Views
97
macbookpro_2015
M
soullet
Replies
1
Views
16
jp212
jp212
smartfoiddestroyer2
Replies
2
Views
24
smartfoiddestroyer2
smartfoiddestroyer2
xlimz
Replies
7
Views
33
xlimz
xlimz
carvxx
  • Poll
LifeFuel School
Replies
7
Views
38
carvxx
carvxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top