School is a big blackpill (water)

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
We have this sub5 manlet math teachee, when the girls have a question this nigga is there to answer everything to the smallest details, when the boys have a question he gives half assed answers that dont help JFL. Same goes for our oral grades were the foids have it much easier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, Narcissus🥀, RoyaleWithCheese and 3 others
you should respect your fellow jbmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NebulaExplorer, piec, Deleted member 32196 and 5 others
so he is a pedo

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Jeww
We have this sub5 manlet math teachee, when the girls have a question this nigga is there to answer everything to the smallest details, when the boys have a question he gives half assed answers that dont help JFL. Same goes for our oral grades were the foids have it much easier.
BRutal

Foids are like 60% of College/Uni students and do far better in high school yet do shit in actual jobs. education is rigged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, future_mogger, niqfan625 and 1 other person
Foids are like 60% of College/Uni students and do far better in high school yet do shit in actual jobs. education is rigged
Oh yeah, there are actual studies which confirm this, not only female students get better grades (for same work done), but they also have better support, both in school and at home

And these days they even get priority when choosing male dominated profession, high paying ones of course, they aren't exactly fighting to be a brick layer or to work on oil drilling platform

As I said before, our biggest disadvantage is our gender

• +1
Reactions: esotericamerican
Oh yeah, there are actual studies which confirm this, not only female students get better grades (for same work done), but they also have better support, both in school and at home

And these days they even get priority when choosing male dominated profession, high paying ones of course, they aren't exactly fighting to be a brick layer or to work on oil drilling platform

Fucking foid whores

Fucking foid whores
they are just taking advantage of a stupid system which men enabled. No reason to call them a whore over it, i'd do it too. It's the feminist oofy doofie's fault, because they voted for this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aussiecel, Deleted member 32196, butterworld and 2 others

Females always get better grades lol, maybe thats why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
This was my experience all through college