School is hell

incel55

incel55

Iron
Joined
Jun 19, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
9
Every day I wake up for school I always realize I'm in hell school for me school was never good school never brought me happiness or anything it always brought me down I been bullied staring second grade for my weight at the time I didn't know why people didn't take me seriously when I was a kid I used be really antisocial I used to just be a loner and I never fit in so I used get bullied a lot for that all the way to the 4 grade I remember this one so called friend made fun of me for my weight but this as a kid really got to me even to this day I remember he said that I was so fat and ugly that I was going to die alone with nobody to love me or care about me when he said that I when home crying believing what he said I didn't want to die alone that's when I realized that life isn't fair the bullying kept coming so I realized I should just start blending in with everyone else so I made this fake person of me that's not the real me but still I was still lonely even tho how hard I tried to be loveable I got to low point in the 7th grade when I tried to take my own life because I felt like I was just a waste of a human because I was never treated like one I was thinking about taking some pills but then I pussy out because I wanted to die a peace full death and I didn't want it to be painful today I talked to people about my problems and gotten a little bit better but still ever day when I go to school I just realize it's hell and it's the reason im like this I fucking hated so much
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nerogen, ragingmanlet and Iore
school is proteralite struggle.
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen and ragingmanlet
Didn read
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen and ragingmanlet
Every day I wake up for school I always realize I'm in hell school for me school was never good school never brought me happiness or anything it always brought me down I been bullied staring second grade for my weight at the time I didn't know why people didn't take me seriously when I was a kid I used be really antisocial I used to just be a loner and I never fit in so I used get bullied a lot for that all the way to the 4 grade I remember this one so called friend made fun of me for my weight but this as a kid really got to me even to this day I remember he said that I was so fat and ugly that I was going to die alone with nobody to love me or care about me when he said that I when home crying believing what he said I didn't want to die alone that's when I realized that life isn't fair the bullying kept coming so I realized I should just start blending in with everyone else so I made this fake person of me that's not the real me but still I was still lonely even tho how hard I tried to be loveable I got to low point in the 7th grade when I tried to take my own life because I felt like I was just a waste of a human because I was never treated like one I was thinking about taking some pills but then I pussy out because I wanted to die a peace full death and I didn't want it to be painful today I talked to people about my problems and gotten a little bit better but still ever day when I go to school I just realize it's hell and it's the reason im like this I fucking hated so much
you should have lost weight
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen and ragingmanlet
Every day I wake up for school I always realize I'm in hell school for me school was never good school never brought me happiness or anything it always brought me down I been bullied staring second grade for my weight at the time I didn't know why people didn't take me seriously when I was a kid I used be really antisocial I used to just be a loner and I never fit in so I used get bullied a lot for that all the way to the 4 grade I remember this one so called friend made fun of me for my weight but this as a kid really got to me even to this day I remember he said that I was so fat and ugly that I was going to die alone with nobody to love me or care about me when he said that I when home crying believing what he said I didn't want to die alone that's when I realized that life isn't fair the bullying kept coming so I realized I should just start blending in with everyone else so I made this fake person of me that's not the real me but still I was still lonely even tho how hard I tried to be loveable I got to low point in the 7th grade when I tried to take my own life because I felt like I was just a waste of a human because I was never treated like one I was thinking about taking some pills but then I pussy out because I wanted to die a peace full death and I didn't want it to be painful today I talked to people about my problems and gotten a little bit better but still ever day when I go to school I just realize it's hell and it's the reason im like this I fucking hated so much
dnr this is too much
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen and ragingmanlet
dnr
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen
middle schoolers are ironically crueler than older kids itll get better bud js do wtv u can try to make a friend at most alot arent necessary or js sit it out while interacting less and studying well
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen
Yah school is shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen
Every day I wake up for school I always realize I'm in hell school for me school was never good school never brought me happiness or anything it always brought me down I been bullied staring second grade for my weight at the time I didn't know why people didn't take me seriously when I was a kid I used be really antisocial I used to just be a loner and I never fit in so I used get bullied a lot for that all the way to the 4 grade I remember this one so called friend made fun of me for my weight but this as a kid really got to me even to this day I remember he said that I was so fat and ugly that I was going to die alone with nobody to love me or care about me when he said that I when home crying believing what he said I didn't want to die alone that's when I realized that life isn't fair the bullying kept coming so I realized I should just start blending in with everyone else so I made this fake person of me that's not the real me but still I was still lonely even tho how hard I tried to be loveable I got to low point in the 7th grade when I tried to take my own life because I felt like I was just a waste of a human because I was never treated like one I was thinking about taking some pills but then I pussy out because I wanted to die a peace full death and I didn't want it to be painful today I talked to people about my problems and gotten a little bit better but still ever day when I go to school I just realize it's hell and it's the reason im like this I fucking hated so much
Not reading allat nigger fagg
 
Didn't read but yep you right.
 
Every day I wake up for school I always realize I'm in hell school for me school was never good school never brought me happiness or anything it always brought me down I been bullied staring second grade for my weight at the time I didn't know why people didn't take me seriously when I was a kid I used be really antisocial I used to just be a loner and I never fit in so I used get bullied a lot for that all the way to the 4 grade I remember this one so called friend made fun of me for my weight but this as a kid really got to me even to this day I remember he said that I was so fat and ugly that I was going to die alone with nobody to love me or care about me when he said that I when home crying believing what he said I didn't want to die alone that's when I realized that life isn't fair the bullying kept coming so I realized I should just start blending in with everyone else so I made this fake person of me that's not the real me but still I was still lonely even tho how hard I tried to be loveable I got to low point in the 7th grade when I tried to take my own life because I felt like I was just a waste of a human because I was never treated like one I was thinking about taking some pills but then I pussy out because I wanted to die a peace full death and I didn't want it to be painful today I talked to people about my problems and gotten a little bit better but still ever day when I go to school I just realize it's hell and it's the reason im like this I fucking hated so much
you type like a retard but don’t kys…these problems go away after graduation
 

Similar threads

incel55
Replies
1
Views
29
Fragments
F
Cig
Replies
9
Views
72
jeremyy
jeremyy
anthony111553
Replies
6
Views
49
anthony111553
anthony111553
AnastPal67
Replies
15
Views
114
SilvioMoltisantiDan
SilvioMoltisantiDan
Mansur
Replies
19
Views
77
Mansur
Mansur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top