School is over, now where do you find meaning?

Tryingtoascend

Tryingtoascend

Vampiremaxxer
You're not longer part of a social group, no longer at a classic high school drama scenario, no longer the chance for teen love.

The only people you see are your same old friends. Where do you even get social chances from? You can't approach or meet new people in school like you used to. The girls you now will have the chance to interact with are way less and most are for completely practical reasons and brief times.

You don't have a crush anymore, you can't have one like you used to. You're not in that social setting. You don't get those butterflies anymore.

Many people around you are starting to work serious jobs, getting engaged or even married. Your options now decline more and more. Where do you get excitement from? Parties, sleepovers, field trips, proms.... They're all over...

Eventually you're just gonna have to work a boring ass job or possibly even something you like, but it doesn't matter. Everyone is married and has gotten stale. People your age aren't looking for excitement. You see the same people over and over and even they at some point decide to settle down.

What is the point even if you ascend now? What are you gonna do be 18 again? Even if you meet chicks and just fuck randoms all the time does that really have any value? Is it the same as a ltr with your crush or even a fling with a girl from your social circle which would have you hyped with your friends and would lead to so many more social situations and hype. Now it's either settle down get married or fuck total randoms you're never gonna see after next morning.

Am I missing something? What do you even do now?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, fukmylyf, Nick.Harte and 5 others
@Rimaxtis

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Lmao shut the fuck up retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, liberiangrimreaper, fukmylyf and 14 others
Now conjure up the same scenario but you never got that teen experience. Or that uni experience. And you're an aging deathnik NPCcel

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Spergi, Pikabro and 3 others
Now conjure up the same scenario but you never got that teen experience. Or that uni experience. And you're an aging deathnik NPCcel
Well yeah the fact that there is this shit doesn't mean I ain't allowed to feel bad

Well yeah the fact that there is this shit doesn't mean I ain't allowed to feel bad
If that was the case this whole forum wouldn't exist. Everyone is just envying the absolute best of the best scenario while ignoring the shit that most of the world has to go through

I am seriously considering purposefully failing my final year for my degree, just so I can reclaim 1 year of youth. It will be fucking expensive, but if I can ascend more during that time, is the experience worth it? I doubt it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: douche, Spergi, Pikabro and 2 others
Imagine finding meaning on School in the first place

School is ass im tryna do all my shit online for my final year

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
College, looksmaxxing, sex, gymmaxing, leanmaxxing, Vidya, etc

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Good thread OP, don’t kys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tryingtoascend and Jamaldickjavontus
True ,over for u, hahhahaha

College, looksmaxxing, sex, gymmaxing, leanmaxxing, Vidya, etc
College is included in what I'm talking about as school, but the rest without it are just aimless

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
College is included in what I'm talking about as school, but the rest without it are just aimless
True I'm planning on roping at 33 if I don't have a hqnp and kids, there's really not much to life after school without that but at least I wanna live the rest of my life with a young healthy body then rope

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend
I am seriously considering purposefully failing my final year for my degree, just so I can reclaim 1 year of youth. It will be fucking expensive, but if I can ascend more during that time, is the experience worth it? I doubt it.
I don't know if it's worth it but I gotta say I've thought about it as well

True I'm planning on roping at 33 if I don't have a hqnp and kids, there's really not much to life after school without that but at least I wanna live the rest of my life with a young healthy body then rope
For real you're not wrong, if you're not an exception as some kind of celebrity of high lifer you have no reason to live after you cease to be part of a social system

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Luffymaxxing
Every action is the definition of cope
How is that? There often are things that just make you genuinely satisfied and don't have a rebound effect of "what the fuck am I doing"

How is that? There often are things that just make you genuinely satisfied and don't have a rebound effect of "what the fuck am I doing"
Everything you do is a way of coping with something

u should forget about relationships with females srs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and Luffymaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Chadlite in Fall 2025 and White pilled
gonna be hard to go from ltn to chadlite in a year innit

ok. not worth the troubles tbh
Maybe being chad and actually getting random attention and validation from women could be the fix to this dread I just described

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Maybe being chad and actually getting random attention and validation from women could be the fix to this dread I just described
ascension is a meme lol

You have to attend high school parties my nigga( we had that chance yesterday)
To be what? Just a grown up pedo that hasn't moved on with his life and will eventually be seen as that pathetic dude who still hits on underage girls?

If that was the case this whole forum wouldn't exist. Everyone is just envying the absolute best of the best scenario while ignoring the shit that most of the world has to go through
Kill yourself nigger

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
To be what? Just a grown up pedo that hasn't moved on with his life and will eventually be seen as that pathetic dude who still hits on underage girls?
Yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Marsiere214 and Tryingtoascend
You can find meaning in sex. Hahahahaha :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul:

You will never be 15 and in love again.

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend
You're not longer part of a social group, no longer at a classic high school drama scenario, no longer the chance for teen love.
omfg the iq of this forum just keeps dropping over and over again

The only people you see are your same old friends. Where do you even get social chances from? You can't approach or meet new people in school like you used to. The girls you now will have the chance to interact with are way less and most are for completely practical reasons and brief times.

You don't have a crush anymore, you can't have one like you used to. You're not in that social setting. You don't get those butterflies anymore.
you get a job u dumb nigger or u go to college is it that complicated?

Many people around you are starting to work serious jobs, getting engaged or even married. Your options now decline more and more. Where do you get excitement from? Parties, sleepovers, field trips, proms.... They're all over...

Eventually you're just gonna have to work a boring ass job or possibly even something you like, but it doesn't matter. Everyone is married and has gotten stale. People your age aren't looking for excitement. You see the same people over and over and even they at some point decide to settle down.
What is this school musical u just finished watching? If u have even gone to high school u wouldve known that its nothing like the musicals unless ur rich. Whats so fun about having a crush? You can still have a crush when u get a job. You attend social events in your town, like clubs etc. If you play golf u can join a golf club.
Yes welcome to the real world you will actually have to get a job, You can still go on vacation if your high iq enough and manage to train for a quality job.
Yes bro everyone works a job how strange isnt it?
ou see the same people over and over and even they at some point decide to settle down.
yes you also see the same people over and over again in High School. In some places you are with the same class for the entire duration of ur schooling.

omfg the iq of this forum just keeps dropping over and over again

you get a job u dumb nigger or u go to college is it that complicated?

What is this school musical u just finished watching? If u have even gone to high school u wouldve known that its nothing like the musicals unless ur rich. Whats so fun about having a crush? You can still have a crush when u get a job. You attend social events in your town, like clubs etc. If you play golf u can join a golf club.

Yes welcome to the real world you will actually have to get a job, You can still go on vacation if your high iq enough and manage to train for a quality job.

Yes bro everyone works a job how strange isnt it?

yes you also see the same people over and over again in High School. In some places you are with the same class for the entire duration of ur schooling.
Congratulations, you missed the total point. Regardless I'm over that shit now anyways

I’m living that post college wage slave life now. It’s pretty fucked.