School is so bad

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

‎ 🎃
I despise it so much, classes are boring and I have no friends. The works not even hard, its just I leave everything to build up because im a lazycel. If i dropped out I would work in some construction job and build up all my money. I would find a way to make money online as well, whether that be stocks or ewhoring :forcedsmile:. I would just keep building up my money and live with my parents and then move to a house in the woods and chill there. Would only bring a laptop or something. Havent planned it out fully yet but you get the gist. Whats the point of studycelling and wasting time at home?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 8202, RoundHouse and 8 others
i miss school

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
Yeah man most of the kids at my school are fags. I do have a crush tho. Im just too pussy to ask her out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 12669
I moved to new a new area and legit can’t stand the kids in this school it is hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202 and Deleted member 12669
Yeah man most of the kids at my school are fags. I do have a crush tho. Im just too pussy to ask her out
Girls approach first

• +1
Reactions: Slasher, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 13592
Cupace20211004182827

@badg96 :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
cant because of parents. They want me to go down the traditional route of school and university to then get a wageslave job

same. I mog her as well and shes some loner bitch but im too high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
cant because of parents. They want me to go down the traditional route of school and university to then get a wageslave job
How many years you have left

• JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess and Deleted member 6403
why dont you drop out and work in construction while building a side hustle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
How many years you have left
Ur from the UK right? Im in year 12 (start of a levels), so probably another 4 years if I factor in uni

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Ur from the UK right? Im in year 12 (start of a levels), so probably another 4 years if I factor in uni
I finished school in lithuania i just live in uk now. Rip if you cant make friends in uk everyone cant stop talking here

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 12669
same. I mog her as well and shes some loner bitch but im too high inhib
Same, shes exactly my type. Shes probably a 6/10 but I don't give a fuck. I wish I was slightly more autistic so I could be low inhib.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 12669
convince them to get a job

Just graduate cunt, by graduating HS you automatically make like 10k more than average. Don’t go to uni if you don’t want to.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 12669
wtf I thought u were like 17? Did you drop out like a baboon to sell drugs or become a rapper?
i graduated, class of 21

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 12669
I finished school in lithuania i just live in uk now. Rip if you cant make friends in uk everyone cant stop talking here
True :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224