School Shooter Aesthetic

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
How would one utilise the school shooter aesthetic? As in, what a school shooter/ dark triad person would wear. What should I wear if I wanna do that aesthetic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
How would one utilise the school shooter aesthetic? As in, what a school shooter/ dark triad person would wear. What should I wear if I wanna do that aesthetic.
youll just look like an incel unless your attractive. all this fashion etc is cope. incel wearing gucci etc will do nothing. chad can just wear shorts and a plain shirt. save your money for giant implants

but i guess youd wear that tiktok emo eboy attire

Wear a hoodie. never cut your hair or shower. That's it.:feelsyay:

trenchcoat, vans, jeans with pocket chain, flame shirt, katana, tec 9

youll just look like an incel unless your attractive. all this fashion etc is cope. incel wearing gucci etc will do nothing. chad can just wear shorts and a plain shirt. save your money for giant implants
I'm fine with looking like an incel I just wanna look dangerous

i have a pic smwhre of me dressd like school shooter

had trenchcoat on wearng all black..its Truly over..

i have a pic smwhre of me dressd like school shooter

had trenchcoat on wearng all black..its Truly over..
Share it

get very skinny wear all black dye your hair black if they aren't never go out in the sun

dont do it trust me everytime i go on omegle or discord i get called one at my old school i was called one just because of my face even for wearing bright colors you will get no girls and if you do youll just get those weird ass goth emo girls and people will make fun of you try to be a high trust pretty boy chad with tan skin and blue eyes instead of the worst pheno with pale skin brown or black hair haze leyes which is waht i have its the worst

dont do it trust me everytime i go on omegle or discord i get called one at my old school i was called one just because of my face even for wearing bright colors you will get no girls and if you do youll just get those weird ass goth emo girls and people will make fun of you try to be a high trust pretty boy chad with tan skin and blue eyes instead of the worst pheno with pale skin brown or black hair haze leyes which is waht i have its the worst
Bruh you get made fun of because of your clown surgeries 💀 thats the only reason

Bruh you get made fun of because of your clown surgeries 💀 thats the only reason
nigga ive never had a single surgery i lied

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn