School will destroy you.

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

“Do you look better off alone?”
PREFACE:
I have started to go back to school, Its been around a week and I hate it. During break I didn't have to think about how much looks mattered towards me and my life.
Everyday I don't get love or attention. I get ignored and detested AND I CAN FEEL IT. It is worst when I see others being praised for something that I do or I can do.
I don't know why I am making this thread however I will detail why school will ruin your
life.

Point 1: Lack of time management for little results
School has extremely bad time management. Here's why
1.you don't get breaks for your mind to refresh and hold the information that you have gotten. When I study I take 10 minute breaks every 25-30 minutes this will allow my brain to refresh and be better than most of my clown classmates. But schools dont do this sch https://education.seattlepi.com/disadvantages-longer-school-days-1489.html

2. The average school routine is simple but ineffective. For high schoolers you are learning around 4-6 DIFFRENT CONCEPTS AT THE SAME TIME. How are you going to achieve high level data and results with a routine. NONE OF THE GOOD STUDENT INCUDLING ME CARE ABOUT MOST OF THE TOPICS THEY ARE LEARNING.

3. BECAUSE YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR TIME YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE TO OTHER PEOPLE SCHOOL IS AROUND HALF YOUR DAY. HALF!
IF YOU ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF SCHOOL IT"S BECAUSE YOU CANT CONTROL ANYTHING.

POINT 2: COLLEGE WILL NOT SAVE YOU.

-Cuckit's R/applyingtocollege destroyed at 13:00

-Affirmative action point is stupid actually read the history book and datayou tard ASIANCELS and RICECELS LOSING : 20:00-30:00
-
What is the purpose of getting a college degree?

Professors will tell you that it is about building relationships to ideas, getting exposure to art and culture and methods and practices at a greater depth and with more expertise at hand. Which is all well and good... if you have a stable foundation which allows you the psychological breathing room to be curious about those things in the first place.

Politiicians will tell you that it is about having a skilled workforce.

What far too many policy and higher education leaders fail to understand, however, is that we have taken these statistics about jobs requiring degrees and used them to narrowly define success within an elitist framework. If you are housing and food insecure, your first and only concern is getting to a place where you are stable. Plato be damned. And far too many Americans, particularly Black and Latino and Native Americans, are coming from generations of insecurity in a world that is getting only more insecure as the chasm between the rich and the poor grows deeper and darker.

FINAL POINT: COLLEGE RANKING IS A SCAM
ALL COLLEGE RANKING ARE IS A WAY TO TAKE YOUR MONEY
Colleges rank themselves based off the opinions of other colleges. Now wouldn't it be crazy that colleges could larp about each others ranking? Or that they used the ranking from last year? Northeastern state ranking shot up and guess what? There money and students shot up too. It not like they improved there colleges facilities to create geniuses or inventers or people who would change the world. No there ranking has gone up due to small choices in order to make themselves look better and they still suffer from overcrowding.
ENDING:
College is the biggest scam or at least top tier colleges are the difference between nyu and another similar college is negatable you can still get the same connections if you ask your professor and build a network of like minded people.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, horizontallytall, mogstars and 3 others
Time management my ass. Don’t go to school everyday to get more time

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and SteveLorde
Time management my ass. Don’t go to school everyday to get more time
Exactly. We need time and some freedom grow and develop as humans but the only time that we can get it is when we dont have to worry about money: CHILDHOOD. Do parents teach us good skills and make us geniuses hell no.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Nick.Harte
Are you in hs or college now?

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Bro if you flop on tinder your life is over school is just cope

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
HAHAHAHHA THIS FUCKING RETARD IS BITCHING BECAYSE HES TOO DUMB AND UGLY TO COPE WITH A FEW CLASSES

YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT ALL THE WRONG THINGS ITS HILARIOUS

TRULY SO FUNNY

I'm not busy so here we go
Point 1: Lack of time management for little results
School has extremely bad time management. Here's why
1.you don't get breaks for your mind to refresh and hold the information that you have gotten. When I study I take 10 minute breaks every 25-30 minutes this will allow my brain to refresh and be better than most of my clown classmates. But schools dont do this sch https://education.seattlepi.com/disadvantages-longer-school-days-1489.html
You have no attention span from scrolling on tiktok and looksmax so you need a 10 MINUTE BREAK EVERY 25 MINUTES 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Literal adhd zoomer monkey, and the nerve, "allow my brain to refresh and be better than most of my clown classmates"

Holy lack of self awareness

2. The average school routine is simple but ineffective. For high schoolers you are learning around 4-6 DIFFRENT CONCEPTS AT THE SAME TIME. How are you going to achieve high level data and results with a routine. NONE OF THE GOOD STUDENT INCUDLING ME CARE ABOUT MOST OF THE TOPICS THEY ARE LEARNING.
No shit this is your only relevant critique, lot of unimportant material, I agree

But it's not hard, it's high school classes. you can't handle 4-6 concepts, the school is structured that way because most people can
3. BECAUSE YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR TIME YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE TO OTHER PEOPLE SCHOOL IS AROUND HALF YOUR DAY. HALF!
IF YOU ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF SCHOOL IT"S BECAUSE YOU CANT CONTROL ANYTHING.
You have never worked even a 40 hour work week nigga and it shows. This thread is embarassing.

College part kinda true it's a fucked institution, but take some responsibility nigga God damn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manlet-cope1111, 케이제이, User28823 and 3 others
HAHAHAHHA THIS FUCKING RETARD IS BITCHING BECAYSE HES TOO DUMB AND UGLY TO COPE WITH A FEW CLASSES

YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT ALL THE WRONG THINGS ITS HILARIOUS

TRULY SO FUNNY

I'm not busy so here we go

You have no attention span from scrolling on tiktok and looksmax so you need a 10 MINUTE BREAK EVERY 25 MINUTES 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Literal adhd zoomer monkey, and the nerve, "allow my brain to refresh and be better than most of my clown classmates"

Holy lack of self awareness

No shit this is your only relevant critique, lot of unimportant material, I agree

But it's not hard, it's high school classes. you can't handle 4-6 concepts, the school is structured that way because most people can

You have never worked even a 40 hour work week nigga and it shows. This thread is embarassing.

College part kinda true it's a fucked institution, but take some responsibility nigga God damn
I am better than my classmates LOL also I'm still going to college and saying that this system is good and calling me dumb is insane based of this post. Also refreshing the brain will lead to better results. bold of you as an autist to assume I use tiktok LOL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Nick.Harte
Based BBCmaxxer

Ngl school is the easiest way to build relationships with others though, you can still do it while homeschooled but… in my case, I’m stranded in rural Vermont. BRUTAL locationpill.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
You have never worked even a 40 hour work week nigga and it shows.

Learning & doing the job that you learned are different things

Learning & doing the job that you learned are different things
I meant, he's inplying the brutality of being subhuman in hs is any worse than the brutality of a 9-5

He hasn't felt it, the blackpill is the same, just more work

You are stupid lmao

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
I think school is retarded.

SHUT YO BITCHASS UP

most modern institutions are a scam. education for the past 50 years has been mostly for the purpose of churning out compliant workers, and more recently, brainwashed activists.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and Zonar
Oh yeah school in UK is getting worse.

i got 0 debt
govt paid for my college
make 6 figures remote
wby
I'm grinding it out in hs so that I can be in the same situation as you are in making more than 6 figures so I can focus on becoming smarter and more capable than I am rn.

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
cope Chad gets his cock sucked in the bathroom so he loves school

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine