Schools starting. What’s a good morning routine?

aber

aber

Josh Mcgregor Bone mass or death
What should I be doing on school mornings as far as looksmaxxing goes? Other than the essential normal stuff.

Have you guys got any underrated tips? :feelswat::feelswat:

Just try your best to wake up and go to school without a puffy face tbh, that's the best, also have breakfast early

mirin avi, assasin Creed black flag is so fucking fire

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger, ineonx, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Just try your best to wake up and go to school without a puffy face tbh, that's the best, also have breakfast early

good idea tbh. Not sure of anything more I can do

But yeah overall that generation of gaming was so fucking good. Especially assassin’s creed. The series seems to have declined.

curl lashes + dye
tinted sunscreen or bb cream
dermastamp lips with volufiline to make them appear bigger since first impressions first day of school nd sheit

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and aber
Don’t eat anything until after school. Intermittent fasting is great for improving cognitive function and will also prevent any bloating or puffy face. I’d also add to ice your face and moisturize

• +1
Reactions: Victorious
good idea tbh. Not sure of anything more I can do

But yeah overall that generation of gaming was so fucking good. Especially assassin’s creed. The series seems to have declined.
the most you can do is

not have a sleepy face, have breakfast early to avoid stomach issues, and get supplements at that time to get more energy, that's it

It did decline badly, but still, Ubisoft is Ubisoft, won't change nun, the saga I liked the most is watch dogs, tbh only the last one has flaws but the 1-2 products are so good and creative

curl lashes + dye
dermastamp lips with hyaluronic acid to make them appear bigger since first impressions first day of school nd sheit

• +1
Reactions: aber and PsychoDsk
Don’t eat anything until after school. Intermittent fasting is great for improving cognitive function and will also prevent any bloating or puffy face. I’d also add to ice your face and moisture.
icing face is cope
just a good healthy breakfast with bananas (potassium) to help debloat and you're aight
fasting is very beneficial but it won't really do anything for him other than make him hungry asf

wakeup 2 hrs before school, furosemide, wash face and other basic stuff, don't drink water at school, eat wtv and drink wtv at home

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: manletmogger, aber and PsychoDsk

bluepill
curl lashes + dye
dermastamp lips with volufiline to make them appear bigger since first impressions first day of school nd sheit
blackpill

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
bluepill

blackpill
Fr, but man who the fuck would do all of the things you said in the morning, I mean, he'd probably wake up as a zombie, he won't have that much of motivation to do allat

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
icing face is cope
just a good healthy breakfast with bananas (potassium) to help debloat and you're aight
fasting is very beneficial but it won't really do anything for him other than make him hungry asf
I always ice my face before school and it helps with making my skin look tighter and makes it glow a lil more. I’d definitely recommend fasting but a breakfast with low carbs and mostly vitamins and protein would be good too.

Fr, but man who the fuck would do all of the things you said in the morning, I mean, he'd probably wake up as a zombie, he won't have that much of motivation to do allat
Motivation is for the weak. Staying disciplined is what will get you the results brother 🫱🏼‍🫲🏾

• Love it
wake up at 3am, watch hamza videos, listen to david goggins when you are on ur morning run
Will get you to chad

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and rata999
true but it helps if you incorporate that in your routine
you feel a lot more confident and fresh when you start your day like that

I always ice my face before school and it helps with making my skin look tighter and makes it glow a lil more. I’d definitely recommend fasting but a breakfast with low carbs and mostly vitamins and protein would be good too.
Icing my face makes me bloated for some reason jfl
yea just a low cal shake with 2 bananas, some greek yoghurt and blue berries is perfect for a light breakfast

• +1
Reactions: dgg
- ice your face/take a cold shower if you have a puffy face after waking up
- cleanse face and put some tinted sunscreen on if u have bad skin. If not, use a regular sunscreen that dont make your face white
- brush your lips with your toothbrush and after that dermastamp them, for them to appear fuller
- style your hair
- if you have very bad dark circles you can use concealer and if you have shitty eyebrows you can use an eyebrow pencil but make SURE its not noticeable that you used these things, otherwise youre cooked. If you dont know if you can use them in a way that is not noticeable, dont use them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aber, dgg and 3.5/10 17yrs old.
Don’t eat anything until after school. Intermittent fasting is great for improving cognitive function and will also prevent any bloating or puffy face. I’d also add to ice your face and moisturize
Says no one

Grab a girl you favour and have sex with her on the spot tbh.

• +1
Reactions: aber
the most you can do is

not have a sleepy face, have breakfast early to avoid stomach issues, and get supplements at that time to get more energy, that's it

It did decline badly, but still, Ubisoft is Ubisoft, won't change nun, the saga I liked the most is watch dogs, tbh only the last one has flaws but the 1-2 products are so good and creative
I’m thinking of getting watch dogs tbh

But what’s your opinion on icing and gua sha for morning bloat? Is that TikTokcel BS?

• +1
I’m thinking of getting watch dogs tbh

But what’s your opinion on icing and gua sha for morning bloat? Is that TikTokcel BS?
Icing could work, Gua Sha idk, but either way, to not be bloated, wake up early, so you don't get that sleepy face, it's the best solution, like 1 hour before

wakeup 2 hrs before school, furosemide, wash face and other basic stuff, don't drink water at school, eat wtv and drink wtv at home
I get varied opinions on water as a looksmax. One of pneumos earlier threads recommended 3L of water daily. Was that to trick ppl?

Icing could work, Gua Sha idk, but either way, to not be bloated, wake up early, so you don't get that sleepy face, it's the best solution, like 1 hour before
Yeah tbh I like to shower nightly, and sleep in. However it might be a better idea to shower every morning.

• +1
Yeah tbh I like to shower nightly, and sleep in. However it might be a better idea to shower every morning.
meh, you shower every morning, go to school and get sweaty, go back to your house dirty then at night shower again, you do your thing ig bhai

• +1
Reactions: aber