SCHWARZENEGGER EFFECT

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
REPOST
Arnold Schwarzenegger knows about the secretion of growth hormone. He does not need sophisticated equipment or sophisticated calculations to measure his maximum oxygen uptake. He does not need a blood sample to determine the level of lactate or the degree of stimulation of GR, he only needs to shake the bar until he vomits. (An attack of nausea and vomiting is an unmistakable sign of a surge of growth hormone.) Fortunately (or maybe, unfortunately), you do not need to worry about the Schwarzenegger effect, since only young bodybuilders with a high level of training and with a high intensity of exercise experience this. If you are looking for fame, here's how to achieve this:

Perform very intense weightlifting exercises, from two to five sets of three to five repetitions at the level of 70-85 per cent of the maximum weight that you can handle, three times a week. Once a week, take a one-time approach to the maximum weight that you can lift.

Caution
These exercises are dangerous and pose a threat to the joints, but they are also the best for releasing growth hormone. They should only be carried out under the supervision of a trainer.​

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 1100, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
negligible amounts

I can atest to this, during early highschool I used to lift heavy like this, it allowed me to framemog everyone, reminder I have shit ethnic genes and a manlet dad, and I still ended up with a ~22 inch bideltoid.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1973
going to try this but instead Im opting for 100% while minimizing the reps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
going to try this but instead Im opting for 100% while minimizing the reps.
3721.jpg

• +1
N E G L I G I B L E

look it up retard
How do you know?

Again,

small amounts > Nothing. Even if it's so little, as a frame cel, you got zero to lose.

Oh, you are back again

• JFL
Just inject hgh
Just inject hgh