sciencecels, chemistrycels, is this something that is difficult to study?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
Science

@TsarTsar444 @Crusile @Slayer @bkr2906 @PubertyMaxxer

Is this an abstract concept, is this something that is advanced in chemistry? What would this fall under? Is this something anyone could study? What type of career would this particular subject be useful in? I need to know because this foid I went to HS with is currently studying this, I need to gauge her IQ.​

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
it becomes second nature after a while

View attachment 1876951

Is this an abstract concept, is this something that is advanced in chemistry? What would this fall under? Is this something anyone could study? What type of career would this particular subject be useful in? I need to know because this foid I went to HS with is currently studying this, I need to gauge her IQ.​
it's probably just memorizing formulas and how to do things

looks like high school homework to me

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
chemist duh chemistry is really important
i doubt she's doing chemistry to becoming a chemist, might be one of those essential classes u have to take in college

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
View attachment 1876951

stem really if its a girl high chance shes a bio major which is kinda basic to be honest

It's not that hard at all lol but the real question is why you care about a girl's intelligence

this is part of B.S. chemistry as a degree, so HIGHLY LIKELY she's probably studying this to become a teacher (chemistry teacher), work in some pharma company or less likely, work in research.

and no this is very easy to study. high school tier stuff

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Its kind easy first Convert the given masses into moles, then Find out the mole ratio of the given elements and finally Take the mole ratio as their subscripts. And hopefully you know In order to find molecular formula, you need determine the valency by dividing the given mass of molecular formula = 116.2 g/mol to mass of empirical formula = 60 g/mol.

Its kind easy first Convert the given masses into moles, then Find out the mole ratio of the given elements and finally Take the mole ratio as their subscripts. And hopefully you know In order to find molecular formula, you need determine the valency by dividing the given mass of molecular formula = 116.2 g/mol to mass of empirical formula = 60 g/mol.
That's easy as shit, all formulas, no creativity. My advanced CSS studies are more challenging than this if what you're saying is true.

this is part of B.S. chemistry as a degree, so HIGHLY LIKELY she's probably studying this to become a teacher (chemistry teacher), work in some pharma company or less likely, work in research.

Is 360 a female? Wtf this is utter blushit she can easily onlyfans max isnt it?

360 is a dude
the problem in the OP is from a foid friend of his

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532
Maybe she's too ashamed to make an onlyfans because a lot of girls are hesitant because of society judging them, idk. But a lot of girls I went to highschool with are studying to become registered nurses :feelskek: so basic

Learned this first year of uni and in HS. Was annoying as fuck ngl

What about registered nurses? Don't you need that degree in order to become a rn too? Now that I remember, I remember seeing a 'bachelor of science degree' certificate in this RN caregiver I use to go to, so either a teacher or rn but most likely rn becausd that job is popular with foids as of 2022.

Maybe she's too ashamed to make an onlyfans because a lot of girls are hesitant because of society judging them, idk. But a lot of girls I went to highschool with are studying to become registered nurses :feelskek: so basic
Nah I was kidding, only degenerate ones have onlyfans, I don’t honestly think I’d ever date or share a table with anyone women that does onlyfans.

Nah I was kidding, only degenerate ones have onlyfans, I don’t honestly think I’d ever date or share a table with anyone women that does onlyfans.
They smell like fish tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532
What about registered nurses? Don't you need that degree in order to become a rn too? Now that I remember, I remember seeing a 'bachelor of science degree' certificate in this RN caregiver I use to go to, so either a teacher or rn but most likely rn becausd that job is popular with foids as of 2022.
depends on where you live in the US.

Some states requires Bachelor's in Nursing before the nurse exam. Some states are cool with any degree as long you pass the exam.

but generally people without nursing degree do not get hired even if they become certified nurses (why would they jfl... why would a hospital choose a person with less knowledge in nursing than a person who did a whole degree in nursing)

I literally had that exact problem in my AP chemistry class as homework a few weeks ago, I'm a junior in high school. That type of question is 0 creativity and just knowing what to do.

chem101? Cant gauge iq from first year science courses, they get much harder 2/3rd year