Scientific evidence proving Asian women are the most attractive women. Men who don't like Asian women are homosexual or coping shitskins [6 studies]

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished

Studies have shown the asian race specifically is more feminine than whites and blacks

Studies have shown asia is considerably slimmer, smaller frames, and smaller pussies

I prefer white women over asian women = I prefer women who are fatter and have more masculine facial features, wider bodies, and bigger pussies

I prefer asian women over white women = I prefer slim women with feminine facial features, smaller frames, and smaller pussies

ohh, it just so happens that asian women score as the most attractive women in every dating app race study to exist too! what a surprise.

Prove me wrong

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brootal, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 25663 and 4 others
@ChinkboytakeurBAE on suicidewatch

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22135
@ChinkboytakeurBAE on suicidewatch
nothing is better than being an a chinese man in 2022.

A country with the most feminine attractive women, with almost 0 competition with other more attractive male races.

Asian men are so lucky.

But they'd be fucked if they let loads of other races in their country tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Michael Myers, Deleted member 22135 and 3 others
most feminine =/= most attractive
assume the converse was true and substitute masculinity
most masculine = most attractive
014A9BB4 8FD4 466B 82ED 27AE920C71C2

this image disproves that
Q.E.D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Cheesyrumble, MentalistKebab and 4 others
Predeterminism after making another alt account

Fmel9jtX0AEpyU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Cheesyrumble, Xangsane and 2 others
JFL if you believe in statistics straight from Tel Aviv

• +1
Reactions: ALP
most feminine =/= most attractive
assume the converse was true and substitute masculinity
most masculine = most attractive
View attachment 2045668
this image disproves that
Q.E.D
Hmm well you have a point there. Because black men have been scored as facially more masculine, but white men still score no.1 in most dating studies.

But that could be because of height, wealth, media, body width, etc...

damn this is confusing, how do u know which is the most attractive race then for each gender if its not pure masculinity/femininity?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 19453
View attachment 2045653

Studies have shown the asian race specifically is more feminine than whites and blacks

Studies have shown asia is considerably slimmer, smaller frames, and smaller pussies

I prefer white women over asian women = I prefer women who are fatter and have more masculine facial features, wider bodies, and bigger pussies

I prefer asian women over white women = I prefer slim women with feminine facial features, smaller frames, and smaller pussies

View attachment 2045659
View attachment 2045660
View attachment 2045661

ohh, it just so happens that asian women score as the most attractive women in every dating app race study to exist too! what a surprise.

Prove me wrong
"prove me wrong". In 10 years u will be embarassed of what u just wrote son. What a retarded.

"prove me wrong". In 10 years u will be embarassed of what u just wrote son. What a retarded.
u have no evidence to prove me wrong therefore i am still right

Hmm well you have a point there. Because black men have been scored as facially more masculine, but white men still score no.1 in most dating studies.

But that could be because of height, wealth, media, body width, etc...

damn this is confusing, how do u know which is the most attractive race then for each gender if its not pure masculinity/femininity?
White people score number one because of the current eurocentric beauty standards. I think the reason that european features became associated with beauty can be explained by developmental science, psychology, and history but I'm not sure of the exact reason why.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
White people score number one because of the current eurocentric beauty standards. I think the reason that european features became associated with beauty can be explained by developmental science, psychology, and history but I'm not sure of the exact reason why.
but europeans are the tallest, widest, biggest pussies, and kinda masculinity in faces.

thats good for men, and bad for women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453

A country with the most feminine attractive women, with almost 0 competition with other more attractive male races.

Asian men are so lucky.

They are definitely lucky. Maybe that's why East Asian countries are the most homogenous.

Having a son with an asian woman is child-abuse, ask ER

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
They might be more feminine in the sense that they are too short with underdeveloped body, also skinny fat and ugly . Absolutely disgusting to me, and im white.
The only way i could be into one is if she was a stacy or has good body .

• +1
There's no such thing as eurocentric beauty standards, in reality their pheno is the best one, that's why everyone does rhino to get an white-like nose. Everybody criticizes Rudolf, but its thank's to him that everybody in the galaxy are gl, including you.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, litaz, MentalistKebab and 2 others
lol at people who do not see average asian women everyday

most of them are ugly femcels, very few are like in the pictures posted, that is more of k pop halo than reality

plus their bodies are subpar, compared to avg white women

• +1
Reactions: ALP, litaz and ;-;
There's no such thing as eurocentric beauty standards, in reality their pheno is the best one, that's why everyone does rhino to get an white-like nose.
I'm not sure if the eurocenteric beauty standard is biological or mental though, I'm leaning towards mental right now.
Everybody criticizes Rudolf, but its thank's to him that everybody in the galaxy are gl, including you.
I'm not gl

I'm not sure if the eurocenteric beauty standard is biological or mental though, I'm leaning towards mental right now.

I'm not gl
i'm talking about your avi, you didn't get the reference?

• JFL
View attachment 2045653

View attachment 2045659
View attachment 2045660
View attachment 2045661

Prove me wrong
b7cuwxx3aaaa.jpg
tumblr_mn7zb7LIdB1s8enomo1_500.gif

i'm talking about your avi, you didn't get the reference?
Nah I watched it over a year ago I don't remember shit
Only things I remember are

Yang Wenli death, Reihnard death, and also julian and reinhards sister.

@Cheesyrumble

Nah I watched it over a year ago I don't remember shit
Only things I remember are

Yang Wenli death, Reihnard death, and also julian and reinhards sister.

Don't forget Kircheis

• +1

Asian men are so lucky.

Cope, you know nothing about asian chick, i am literally chinese and i am telling you that those whore are not much better than the western foid.

• +1
Cope, you know nothing about asian chick, i am literally chinese and i am telling you that those whore are not much better than the western foid.
but they are rated more feminine facially in a study, rated more attractive in multiple studies, have smaller pussies, smaller frames, smaller height, and less liberated

• Ugh..
do you think an asian women would let me sniff her panties JBs and MILFs included

View attachment 2045653

View attachment 2045659
View attachment 2045660
View attachment 2045661

Prove me wrong
Jesus fucking christ Detona will you grow out of this already
We get it, your dick is small and you think asians will be understanding when you finally lose your virginity, they will not.

Stop screaming it from the rooftops

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, litaz and TheRenaissanceMan
but they are rated more feminine facially in a study, rated more attractive in multiple studies, have smaller pussies, smaller frames, smaller height, and less liberated
If you need a small foid don’t forget about hispanics, like 20% of them are sub 5 feet tall.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP, litaz and Deleted member 21077
If you need a small foid don’t forget about hispanics, like 20% of them are sub 5 feet tall.
i love them the most no doubt having one walking around with me would boost my ego 10000x

i love them the most no doubt having one walking around with me would boost my ego 10000x
There’s something primal about being with a giga short foid.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP, litaz and Deleted member 21077
stop cope with muh study, on avg chinese chick has worst personality and build like a young kid, if you attract to that you are pedo.

this is popular meme in china
vb6h7lo9ewca1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and Qazqa
stop cope with muh study, on avg chinese chick has worst personality and build like a young kid, if you attract to that you are pedo.

this is popular meme in china
vb6h7lo9ewca1.jpg
cope, asian foids have the best personality. only maybe korean and japanese are bad cos theyre extra liberated.

but chiense and SEA are ideal personality.

what does that meme mean?

cope, asian foids have the best personality. only maybe korean and japanese are bad cos theyre extra liberated.

but chiense and SEA are ideal personality.

YOU SHOULD LEARN ASIAN LANGUAGE IF YOU TRUELY LOVE ASIAN FOID.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and TheRenaissanceMan
you're lucky man. like 99% homogenous country.. hottest foids.. urgh..
you are troll, learn chinese now and i deport you to the chinese version of lookmax .org, you gotta found out the truth.

• JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
@Cheesyrumble

I wish I spoke Japanese or Korean so could get these girls easier

i can barely read it but
first image says something something (maybe asia province?) woman
2nd image is white woman
third image is something province(?) woman
4th image idk what first 3 characters mean, but u have woman at the end, prob arab woman
final image is : In country woman (native woman?)

i can barely read it but
2nd image is white woman
4th image idk what first 3 characters mean, but u have woman at the end, prob arab woman

lol
why are they so self hating, they rly say other asian girls are better looking

• JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
i can barely read it but
2nd image is white woman
lol. hoesntly most be true.i feel like chinese girls may be uglier than other east asian and sea's. but idk