Scientific evidence that blacks have small dicks [Holy fucking shit, its over ]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
A study of 2539 men from Tanzania found that the average stretched flaccid penis length of Tanzanian males is 11.5 cm (4.53 inches) long, smaller than the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches), and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[15] -

A study of 1158 men from Nigeria found that the average flaccid stretched penis length of Nigerian males is 13.37 cm (5.26 inches) long, which is near identical to the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches) and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[32]

5 inches is below average in europe. Blacks have small dicks, scientificially.

The only study that exists is a 5ft5 avg height black country saying they've got 7 inchers, with 51 participants, and was done in the backstreets of a poverty black country. im sure they definitely didnt fake that ...

BBC is an actual meme and has been debunked by me

If you disagree, show me a legit study with more than 100 participants which shows blacks have above average dicks . Anything else u write is coping

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29393, Beastchodecode, bug_eye_blackcel and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: BibleBelieving
truly over for tanzaniancels

• +1
Reactions: Myth and Deleted member 14693
Is there any study on American blacks?

flaccid stretched dick doesn't matter wtf are you talking about man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
my johnson is above 7 inches get dickmogged son

brutal for Congo bulls, their flaccids are small af then

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
brutal.

white women would still crave blacks because beastiality and theyre into getting dominated by nzungu from jungles of congo!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 28731, It'snotover and 3 others

BBC meme was always a joke that only brainwashed people in america believed in. Blacks have extremely low smv in most parts of the world due to low IQ, shitskin, crime and poverty failo. In terms of physical capabilities, Blacks are agile but don't necessarily perform that well in strength based sports. Most of Blacks macho image comes from acting violent, not actually being strong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 27472, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
You can post 1828362929262 cope studies and travel the world screeching about black dicks.

Guess who wins in the end? :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 27511 and 1 other person
BBC meme was always a joke that only brainwashed people in america believed in. Blacks have extremely low smv in most parts of the world due to low IQ, shitskin, crime and poverty failo. In terms of physical capabilities, Blacks are agile but don't necessarily perform that well in strength based sports. Most of Blacks macho image comes from acting violent, not actually being strong.

I don't think I agree with blacks having low iq I see lots of ugly nogs with white women outside and white women are the most attractive race

• Ugh..
Reactions: BibleBelieving
I don't think I agree with blacks having low iq I see lots of ugly nogs with white women outside and white women are the most attractive race
You are beyond repulsive and you cope cuz you think you look part black cuz of your big lips so you always try to defend black ppl on these. Guess what black ppl don't have ugly looking deformed lips like u u look like a skyrim random character

My med cock
Screenshot 20230620 171658 Imgur

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 29155, Fear and 4 others
brutal but doesn't matter. just be pushed by jewish media theory prevails

• +1
Reactions: Myth
The average for white men is 1 inch bigger measured in the same way, so it still proves the point.

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal
this made no sense

A study of 2539 men from Tanzania found that the average stretched flaccid penis length of Tanzanian males is 11.5 cm (4.53 inches) long, smaller than the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches), and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[15] -

A study of 1158 men from Nigeria found that the average flaccid stretched penis length of Nigerian males is 13.37 cm (5.26 inches) long, which is near identical to the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches) and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[32]

5 inches is below average in europe. Blacks have small dicks, scientificially.

The only study that exists is a 5ft5 avg height black country saying they've got 7 inchers, with 51 participants, and was done in the backstreets of a poverty black country. im sure they definitely didnt fake that ...

BBC is an actual meme and has been debunked by me

If you disagree, show me a legit study with more than 100 participants which shows blacks have above average dicks . Anything else u write is coping
The tanzanian study had a sample size of 253 not 2539

Some of the samples were literal 10 year olds jfl :feelskek: , ignoring the samples who were children were left with a samplesize of a measely 93, not statistically significant.

The nigerian study was done primarly on old men with urlogical issues, and even then the average penis was still at the world average so this disproves your point retard, also the sample size was only 115, not 1158.

Heres an actual study of over 1600 american men. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23841855/ and blacks have bigger dicks then whites although not significantly.

Even worse you literally just cherry picked the african countries with the smallest size you can find

Angolan males N = 978 had a bigger MEASURED erect penis size than dutchmen N = 2363, and jamaican men had a bigger MEASURED penis size than australians self reported size.

In other words shit thread op kys

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorism, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 23218 and 2 others
You are overstating the sample size as pointed out by others but it’s true that race has no impact on size (excluding cases of sickle cell disease which can cause abnormal growth: saw a guy with 10” girth once, he was forced to undergo surgery to make it smaller, roughly to 6.5”).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, It'snotover and Deleted member 29155
delete this shit, its a sinful to post ur nakedness
You're a black guy I see you on here raging at op lolll. You're mad that meds like me have the thickest and biggest cocks so you want me to delete it huh you're so bitter and small 🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 29155 and BibleBelieving
You're mad that meds like me have the thickest and biggest cocks so you want me to delete it huh you're so bitter and small 🤣
No im just tired of gays infesting this site, I should be able to browse looksmax without seeing cocks

the studies are shit lol, one of them included literal 10 year olds, keep coping subhuman.

Nigga by cock is 7 inches nbp and im not even done growing
Oooh wow one was 10. That means all the other adults have a 10 year Olds punishment . See how stupid you sound/read?

Secondly. You deff don't have a 7 inch or thick and yeah its done growing buddy keep wishing tho you jealous loser 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oooh wow one was 10. That means all the other adults have a 10 year Olds punishment . See how stupid you sound/read?
the study was done on multiple children, when we exclude the children the sample size is 93 which isnt statistical significant. I already posted real studies done on larger samples and on adults. Are whites that small that you have to brag about dickmogging a 10 year old starving african?
You deff don't have a 7 inch
angry that I mog your med cock?
yeah its done growing buddy keep wishing tho you jealous loser
I grew half an inch last year but maybe its done growing who knows

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
the study was done on multiple children, when we exclude the children the sample size is 93 which isnt statistical significant. I already posted real studies done on larger samples and on adults. Are whites that small that you have to brag about dickmogging a 10 year old starving african?

angry that I mog your med cock?

I grew half an inch last year but maybe its done growing who knows
I'm over 7 and thick. I just know when ever insecure people like you talk about their dick they always say 7. Lolllllll

Notice you keep bringing up how one of them was 10. That literally means all those other 90 something black adults had the same small size of a 10 year old Hahahahah

Which concludes you are done growing since they all stopped at 10 also.

I'm over 7 and thick. I just know when ever insecure people like you talk about their dick they always say 7. Lolllllll

Notice you keep bringing up how one of them was 10. That literally means all those other 90 something black adults had the same small size of a 10 year old Hahahahah

Which concludes you are done growing since they all stopped at 10 also.
how tall r u

a sample size of 90 isnt statistically significant, already post a study with over 10x that sample size
Aaaaw keep coping buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Aaaaw keep coping buddy
explain how a study with a sample of 90 is better than a study with a sample of over 900? Over for your shitskin med iq, you dont understand that a sample size of 90 means NOTHING

Yeah I'm over 7. Overrrr 7... @GilfHunter

explain how a study with a sample of 90 is better than a study with a sample of over 900? Over for your shitskin med iq, you dont understand that a sample size of 90 means NOTHING
Keep cryingggg

not an argument
Are you pretending to not see this link? Everyone sees it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

Users who are viewing this thread

Back