SCIENTIFIC PROOF that the order of importance is: Race > Height > Face > Money

borntosuffer

borntosuffer

Bronze
- Being Asian costs you $247,000 extra per year compared to a white guy.
- Being 5'7" costs you $150,000 extra compared to a 5'11" guy, or $180,000 compared to a 6'2" guy.
- Being bottom 10% facially costs you $40,000 extra compared to an average guy or $186,000 compared to a top 10% guy.

Image 8

As noted, it costs an extra $247,000 for an Asian man to date a white girl. It costs an extra $154,000 for a black man to date a white girl.

On the other hand, white men can make up to $24,000 less to be considered equally attractive to Asian women. ie. Asian women will accept poor white men over average income Asians.

-Height
Image 9

At extremely low male height (eg. 5'0"), height becomes more important than even race, but for more moderate cases of shortness (eg. 5'6"), race is still more important. A 5'6" man must make an extra $175,000 to match a 5'11" guy.

-Face
Image 10

4) Money
If we tally up the cost, then we find being an ugly 5'7" Asian will then cost you an extra $437,000 income per year. ie. You need to make $499,500 annual income to match the attractiveness of an average white guy.

In America, this income represents the top 0.5%.

So the only way money can compensate for being physically unattractive is if you are in the top 0.5%, and this is just enough to bring you back to equal to an average white guy.

It still isn't enough to make you actually attractive, and you need to find a way to make sure girls know about the money for it to even matter in the first place.

So again, we can see the hierarchy is Race > Height > Face > Money.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bfol7, AhappyPill4u, nathan and 13 others
- Being 5'7" costs you $150,000 extra compared to a 5'11" guy, or $180,000 compared to a 6'2" guy.
- Being bottom 10% facially costs you $40,000 extra compared to an average guy or $186,000 compared to a top 10% guy.

View attachment 3127614

As noted, it costs an extra $247,000 for an Asian man to date a white girl. It costs an extra $154,000 for a black man to date a white girl.

On the other hand, white men can make up to $24,000 less to be considered equally attractive to Asian women. ie. Asian women will accept poor white men over average income Asians.

-Height
View attachment 3127616

At extremely low male height (eg. 5'0"), height becomes more important than even race, but for more moderate cases of shortness (eg. 5'6"), race is still more important. A 5'6" man must make an extra $175,000 to match a 5'11" guy.

-Face
View attachment 3127617

Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum
bEpRi bEpRi
Blackpill SCIENTIFIC PROOF that the order of importance is: Race > Height > Face > Money
Must-Read Content
Thread starterRageAgainstTDL Start dateJul 9, 2018
Ignore
Watch
Jul 9, 2018 Replies: 215
Add bookmark
Race > Height > Face > Money

Highlights:

1) Race
income-race.jpg

2) Height
income-height.jpg

3) Face
income-face.jpg
The maximum cost of facial ugliness is $186,000, and that's for a bottom 10% guy to match a top 10% guy. ie. To bring the ugliest 10% of men up to the performance of the top 10% most handsome men.

4) Money
If we tally up the cost, then we find being an ugly 5'7" Asian will then cost you an extra $437,000 income per year. ie. You need to make $499,500 annual income to match the attractiveness of an average white guy.

So the only way money can compensate for being physically unattractive is if you are in the top 0.5%, and this is just enough to bring you back to equal to an average white guy.

It still isn't enough to make you actually attractive, and you need to find a way to make sure girls know about the money for it to even matter in the first place.

B45e92284a8984c2754b5eddf8549f55

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Meister!, Henry Rollins and 5 others
If you're ethnic you NEED to just move to Poland.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, watah, Imaloser7754 and 4 others

View attachment 3127614

-Height
View attachment 3127616

-Face
View attachment 3127617

Blackpill SCIENTIFIC PROOF that the order of importance is: Race > Height > Face > Money

Highlights:

1) Race
income-race.jpg

2) Height
income-height.jpg

3) Face
income-face.jpg
The maximum cost of facial ugliness is $186,000, and that's for a bottom 10% guy to match a top 10% guy. ie. To bring the ugliest 10% of men up to the performance of the top 10% most handsome men.

4) Money

Picsart 24 05 14 01 47 30 141

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: double UU, Henry Rollins, enchanted_elixir and 8 others
This thread is copied from .is btw and users on the forum have thoroughly debunked all the studies he linked. Just ask @📎♿️⚙️
They haven't debunked shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
This thread is copied from .is btw and users on the forum have thoroughly debunked all the studies he linked. Just ask @📎♿️⚙️
No race is superior to the other period

It's all about being masc and tall

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and borntosuffer
Your a fake cel cause I'm 5'8 but still lost my v to this Ltn girl jfl never again tho

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

View attachment 3127614

-Height
View attachment 3127616

-Face
View attachment 3127617

4) Money

conclusion drawn :

op is a white midget

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, enchanted_elixir and Autismcel
brutal i don't have any:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
They haven't debunked shit lmao
That user @Main or whatever his username was debunked all of it in a megathreas. Most of the studies u linked in OP were done using very small sample sizes with very specific circunstances leading to a general trend that the researchers isolated to draw conclusions. Even in the researchers themselves admitted in the footnotes that it was not to be considered as scientific literature.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Autismcel and borntosuffer
I just posted studies that prove it and okcupid proved it aswell when they published their data
The okcupid data proved the same, you think they faked it aswell curry subhuman?

I just posted studies that prove it and okcupid proved it aswell when they published their data
Keep coping with your studies while darkskin men slay

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and borntosuffer
No race is superior to the other period

It's all about being masc and tall
I do think whites have an advantage but it's overplayed a lot. People are only as loyal as their options regardless of race. Women are mainly lookists not racist but it's a harder for a ethnic guy to pass the bar than a white guy because whites are more often GL but for the average white guy JBW doesn't halo you too much unless he moves to a Thailand or something. This is pretty much the conclusion that @Main had on .is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, TechnoBoss, Autismcel and 1 other person
Again, your incel words don't mean shit.
It's not my words. Women would rather fuck a dog than a brown men, at least 99% of them

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and bourgeoizyzz
Being Asian costs more than being black :lul::lul::lul:
wtf :lul::lul::lul:

I do think whites have an advantage but it's overplayed a lot. People are only as loyal as their options regardless of race. Women are mainly lookists not racist but it's a harder for a ethnic guy to pass the bar than a white guy because whites are more often GL but for the average white guy JBW doesn't halo you too much unless he moves to a Thailand or something. This is pretty much the conclusion that @Main had on .is.
It dosnt matter how good your bones are when you have poop skin, it completely destroys your appeal especially in the west

Jbw only works for money-hungry goblinas

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Jason Voorhees and borntosuffer
Asian costs you $247,000 extra per year compared to a white guy.
comprehensioncel detected

also, this speaks to employer preferences, not female preferences

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins and enchanted_elixir
The okcupid data proved the same, you think they faked it aswell curry subhuman?
Ngl,there might be some truth to this.Im a golden brown and look northern Egyptian or northern Moroccan and despite being rated with a mirror pic as good on lookism(less harsh ratings,more in line with how normies rate) I am incel.
One gay guy even said I am di caprio level on there his name was slop.

Anyway,even hot ebonies reject me.

See my recent thread on how I got rejected by a ebonie that flirted with me first jfl

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
It dosnt matter how good your bones are when you have poop skin, it completely destroys your appeal especially in the west
It is a falio but it can be compensated for easily

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Autismcel, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Ngl,there might be some truth to this.Im a golden brown and look northern Egyptian or northern Moroccan and despite being rated with a mirror pic as good on lookism(less harsh ratings,more in line with how normies rate) I am incel.
One gay guy even said I am di caprio level on there his name was slop.

Anyway,even hot ebonies reject me.

See my recent thread on how I got rejected by a ebonie that flirted with me first jfl
Women in the west see brown skin and automatically reject you, it dosnt matter how good your facial features are.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and slavicpsycho

View attachment 3127614

-Height
View attachment 3127616

-Face
View attachment 3127617

4) Money

It costs -150k for a black man to date a white girl tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Women in the west see brown skin and automatically reject you, it dosnt matter how good your facial features are.
But why?it makes no sense.golden color is aesthetic it's not chocolate poo

If you're ethnic you NEED to just move to Poland.
@St.TikTokcel ive always agreed with this point that polish foids date out the most out of any other group. Idk how you ever misinterpreted what I said I’ve always said this my nigger

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and sportsmogger
Go on lolcow.farm and on "males you find attractive" thread 99% of them are white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Autismcel and borntosuffer
@yandex99 st.Tiktokcel has been poisoned by Jewish and Chilean propaganda on Peruvian as a rotter in Poland how the fuck is that possible

Because its a death sentence just like slanted eyes are for asians, only a giga Chad can overcome those death sentences.
How?it's aesthetic.the only explanation is racism .if you're aesthetic it doesn't make sense to reject.I can understand Asians because they look like insects but a caucasoid with aesthetic skin it makes no sense to reject me simply because I'm not white.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, enchanted_elixir and mayo mogger
How?it's aesthetic.the only explanation is racism .if you're aesthetic it doesn't make sense to reject.I can understand Asians because they look like insects but a caucasoid with aesthetic skin it makes no sense to reject me simply because I'm not white.
Brown skin looks disgusting, it isn't aesthetic at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and mayo mogger
@yandex99 st.Tiktokcel has been poisoned by Jewish and Chilean propaganda on Peruvian as a rotter in Poland how the fuck is that possible
Pls speak coherent English I can't understand you illiterate zoomers jfl

Poland is heaven for ethnics and polish women are succubi for mtn+ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
OIP 11
Bf4612065cbc440737fa446810fa6c53

Melanin is much more beautiful than recessive subhuman coloring it's more pretty and feminine

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, fogdart, mayo mogger and 1 other person

View attachment 3127614

-Height
View attachment 3127616

-Face
View attachment 3127617

4) Money

The hierarchy has always been money>>>>>>> it’s just the world we live in

Images 2
Images 1

Ethnic men are more aesthetic than white men only white men have more status due to their blue eyed devil economic and military and Hollywood power

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, mayo mogger, Autismcel and 2 others