Scientists predicted Looksmax.org

D

Deleted member 25667

Mistral
In the 1960s scientists created a Rat utopia which led to the discovery of a phenomenon called "behavioural sink". Essentially this "rat utopia" consisted of unlimited food, water and recourses which thus enabled exponential, unfettered population growth (basically the modern western world) and as a result all the rats became these socially dysfunctional degenerates.

But what was interesting about this experiment are the parallels it draws to the post modern civilisation we currently inhabit and the groups of rats that emerged due to the abundance of recourses and utopia esc environment.
  • Harems began to sprout where dominant and aggressive male rodents(chads) would monopolise groups of females while guarding their territory from less aggressive and smaller rodents (ratcels).
  • There were rats who dropped out of rat society and ceased all and any social activities (LDARcels and NEETcels).
  • After a few years in this utopia, rat population decline was rampant (low birth rates seen all throughout the developed world, especially East Asia) with females often neglecting their offspring so they could engage in other "social activities"

Eventually a new group appears, scientists named these guys the "the beautiful ones". Basically these rats were so utterly obsessed with their appearance to the point where they only engaged in grooming, eating and sleeping. Sounds familiar right? But not only that, get this; They practically lost all social functioning and did not have any sex whatsoever. These autistic looksmaxxing ratcels were so obsessively infatuated with their looks that they spent their entire lives grooming themselves and had virtually no social interactions or irl rat relationships. JFLLLL you can't make this shit up, literally 99% of the forum, the blackpill and modern day inceldom was predicted using some rats in the 20th century.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Roquefort, Iasacrko, JL~ and 50 others
Not racebait so 0

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Roquefort, ItsOver.com and 6 others
you'd maybe except this shit from apes but even rats looksmax

brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 16275, BrahminBoss and 16 others
I want a pet looksmaxxer rat.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, JL~, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
Basically these rats were so utterly obsessed with their appearance to the point where they only engaged in grooming, eating and sleeping.
gym rats XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 16275, datboijj and 9 others
What techniques were these looksmaxxing rats using though?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24347 and 11 others
David rothschild and i spent our time taling about this
Jfl at using scientists
the Guy who made this experiment was a major deal- John B Callhoun

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24347, MentalistKebab and 6 others
Over for ratcels.org

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 25938
Caged hard irl

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Elvisandreaa, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
In the 1960s scientists created a Rat utopia which led to the discovery of a phenomenon called "behavioural sink". Essentially this "rat utopia" consisted of unlimited food, water and recourses which thus enabled exponential, unfettered population growth (basically the modern western world) and as a result all the rats became these socially dysfunctional degenerates.

But what was interesting about this experiment are the parallels it draws to the post modern civilisation we currently inhabit and the groups of rats that emerged due to the abundance of recourses and utopia esc environment.
  • Harems began to sprout where dominant and aggressive male rodents(chads) would monopolise groups of females while guarding their territory from less aggressive and smaller rodents (ratcels).
  • There were rats who dropped out of rat society and ceased all and any social activities (LDARcels and NEETcels).
  • After a few years in this utopia, rat population decline was rampant (low birth rates seen all throughout the developed world, especially East Asia) with females often neglecting their offspring so they could engage in other "social activities"

Eventually a new group appears, scientists named these guys the "the beautiful ones". Basically these rats were so utterly obsessed with their appearance to the point where they only engaged in grooming, eating and sleeping. Sounds familiar right? But not only that, get this; They practically lost all social functioning and did not have any sex whatsoever. These autistic looksmaxxing ratcels were so obsessively infatuated with their looks that they spent their entire lives grooming themselves and had virtually no social interactions or irl rat relationships. JFLLLL you can't make this shit up, literally 99% of the forum, the blackpill and modern day inceldom was predicted using some rats in the 20th century.

How is it identified that a rat is obsessed with their appearance?

David rothschild and i spent our time taling about this
Jfl at using scientists
the Guy who made this experiment was a major deal- John B Callhoun
Hows David. Say hi to him

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
Sometimes I feel like a sad lil critter, I can sympathise with these rats more than I could ever symapthise with Chad

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and WanderingBurro
What techniques were these looksmaxxing rats using though?
They were wagesnacking and hording their cheese and bread bits.
This is so they can afford bimax, to get their upper and lower snout advanced from Ratfainni or Ratmieri.
While at the same time having enough bread and cheese bits left, so they can get Hunter eyes implants from Pawgnoni.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Lihito, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
a few other males were allowed to remain and would hide away from the dominant males in the burrows with the females but not attempt to mate with any of them, instead they would attempt to mate with the dominant males and the dominant males would not fight these attempts

basically low status aspies giving up on women and seeking after MaleModels/Chads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BrahminBoss, Lihito and 4 others
I will never recover from this post

Ratpill is undeniable

a few other males were allowed to remain and would hide away from the dominant males in the burrows with the females but not attempt to mate with any of them, instead they would attempt to mate with the dominant males and the dominant males would not fight these attempts

basically low status aspies giving up on women and seeking after MaleModels/Chads
So you're telling me the femboy pill plagues rats too

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, BrahminBoss and ShowerMaxxing
They were wagesnacking and hording their cheese and bread bits.
This is so they can afford bimax, to get their upper and lower snout advanced from Ratfainni or Ratmieri.
While at the same time having enough bread and cheese bits left, so they can get Hunter eyes implants from Pawgnoni.
Spending their cheese and bread crumbs on rat traps for jaw implants
12064E0F 4E93 42FF B851 67350F49343C

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 24347, badamj and 1 other person
Were there any bloatmaxxing rats?

@Matthias8272

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BrahminBoss, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
We share 70% of our dna with rats.

nothing new under the sun. there were many eras of lookists since the inception of written language

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TheAbyssinian and Elvisandreaa
At least rats don't have norwood because Literally everything cures balding on them

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Elvisandreaa
Comment on the video:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BrahminBoss and TheAbyssinian
I already made a post on this

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16275
Bump this jflll

And what happened after?