Scientists say there is no point in looksmaxxing as an autist.

D

Deleted member 17872

Female rights activist
"We've known for a long time that social skills are associated with mental health problems like depression and anxiety," Segrin said. "But we've not known definitively that social skills were also predictive of poorer physical health. Two variables -- loneliness and stress -- appear to be the glue that bind poor social skills to health. People with poor social skills have high levels of stress and loneliness in their lives."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/11/171106090116.htm

Muh i'm gonna live as a recluse in some cabin far away from society while i looksmax.

Nah you are not gonna become Chad only uglier

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, TUSSELEIF, Squirreljak and 3 others

If you're autistic, its not just your looks. Its your low muscle tone, lack of bone, allergies causing a stuffy nose and nasal voice, fucked up development as a fetus. Its very hard to be good looking if you have autism.

almost noone on this site is actually autistic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 21863
You are though since you can't get we use the word autist here for anyone with poor social skills

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I'm one of the few members who was diagnosed with autism. I was diagnosed at 4 years old

Brutal. I look much better than before, still can’t keep the bitches I get on tinder/snap because I’m so bad at communicating, they all eventually ghost me. At this point I’m mostly looksmaxxing for myself because I like the feeling of looking good and to get a girl who can look past my autism. Also, telling girls you’re autistic is a failo since they’ll see you as a disabled vegetable, I can confirm. Autism in men means a life of loneliness, stress, no friends and no relationships for a majority.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Brutal. I look much better than before, still can’t keep the bitches I get on tinder/snap because I’m so bad at communicating, they all eventually ghost me. At this point I’m mostly looksmaxxing for myself because I like the feeling of looking good and to get a girl who can look past my autism. Also, telling girls you’re autistic is a failo since they’ll see you as a disabled vegetable, I can confirm. Autism in men means a life of loneliness, stress, no friends and no relationships for a majority.
Are you really a diagnosed autist? Or just high inhib intorvert with poor social skills?

If it's the second then you can become outgoing if you put some effort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and TUSSELEIF
Are you really a diagnosed autist? Or just high inhib intorvert with poor social skills?

If it's the second then you can become outgoing if you put some effort
Diagnosed yeah, there’s more to my autism than social skills, such as obsessive interests, repetitive behaviour, sensitivities, etc. According to my parents I showed signs of autism since being a kid because I was so obsessed with specific things

• So Sad
Diagnosed yeah, there’s more to my autism than social skills, such as obsessive interests, repetitive behaviour, sensitivities, etc. According to my parents I showed signs of autism since being a kid because I was so obsessed with specific things
I also have obsessive interests and repetitve behaviour. Though not that intense at all.

I would say there's still hope for you unless the obsessive behaviours are too frequent and strong.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
No u can't jfl

it's all genetic :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
I used to be a recluse with borderline autistic behaviour but after years of effort i finally have become somewhat out going. It took time and effort but the results are clear and positive.

No u can't jfl

it's all genetic :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
You might be gentically predisposed to a certain personality style, but you can change it. I have a friend who's made great strides in this regard.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I used to be a recluse with borderline autistic behaviour but after years of effort i finally have become somewhat out going. It took time and effort but the results are clear and positive.
What did you do?

What did you do?
Most important thing is the mindset if you don't want to become outgoing then you never will.

You need to truly desire yourself to be as outgoing as possible. You need to visualise yourself as an outgoing verbal mogger.

Then force yourself to get out. Talk to me. Spend time with other peoples.

It will take time. Slowly but surely you will become outgoing tho.

*dormant genetic capability

no amount of muh effort will help true autists :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
You responded to a post saying "if it's the second" i.e. not a true autist, retard.

• +1
looks can only carry ur shitty social skills if ur 6psl+

looks can only carry ur shitty social skills if ur 6psl+
They can only carry you. Shitty social skills are a huge failo no matter what. You can't live your life to the fullest with bad social skills. I used to cope with being introverted a lot but i have accepted it now.

• +1
Reactions: justadude
My point was that even the second one is genetically determined
Yeah, in that your genes code for a normal human brain capable of learning.