Scleral show is a pain in the ass to fix

Surgerymaxxer1998

Surgerymaxxer1998

Iron
I had custom infra implants a few months ago and it only improved my scleral show from around 1.58mm to like 1mm. Absolutely hate this feature like my eyes look so much better with the swelling. Most doctors turn me away from LER repair except maybe taban, is there any way to get rid of this feature? Like maybe a midface lift, I tried ems but it's cope. I have to permasquinch like an autist in pics

You probably need lower eyelid retractation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and humanoidsub7
Just go see Taban. You need LER surgery.

Lol @ complaining at this easy to fix failo.

• +1
Reactions: Supreme
Barely even a failo jfl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
nigga, it’s 1 MM jfl I highly doubt it failos at all anyway it’s not even that big of a failo

I had custom infra implants a few months ago and it only improved my scleral show from around 1.58mm to like 1mm. Absolutely hate this feature like my eyes look so much better with the swelling. Most doctors turn me away from LER repair except maybe taban, is there any way to get rid of this feature? Like maybe a midface lift, I tried ems but it's cope. I have to permasquinch like an autist in pics
Scleral show doesn't need fixing, it often mogs

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Lol you're an idiot, remove your stupid implants. Did you know scleral show is 100 percent caused by mouthbreathing?? Lol you could mew instead