Scoliosis maxxing

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
Inverted filter when topless has made me realise i have scoliosis i think, maybe it’s my pelvis that is off centred that gives my shoulder this look of u evenness i’m not sure
does anyone know if this is scoliosis or a tilted pelvis or something else?

and can this be fixed without surgery like going to a chiropractor or something

as you can see my shoulders are uneven and my pelvis, hips one side doesn’t look too bad but the other makes it looks like i am missing an organ in my stomach because of how it’s leaned to one side
IMG 9855
IMG 9854

i will add in these photos i’m stood up straight, not leaned to one side

my scoliosis makes my chest asymetrical asf, other than that i cant stand straight for even 10 mins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and antony 726
lifefuel for u
you can get a free inch by fixing it

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
I also have it I think
Brutal cos it shortens you over time

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Could you elaborate?
It's progressive, so worsens over time. It's curvature of the spine. As the spine gets more curved its vertical height decreases

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and JCaesar
Inverted filter when topless has made me realise i have scoliosis i think, maybe it’s my pelvis that is off centred that gives my shoulder this look of u evenness i’m not sure

as you can see my shoulders are uneven and my pelvis, hips one side doesn’t look too bad but the other makes it looks like i am missing an organ in my stomach because of how it’s leaned to one side
View attachment 2678400View attachment 2678402
wtf is that build

It's progressive, so worsens over time. It's curvature of the spine. As the spine gets more curved its vertical height decreases
Does it affect your height development if you have it during puberty? I gotta fix it too although I think I got pelvic tilt jfl

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Does it affect your height development if you have it during puberty? I gotta fix it too although I think I got pelvic tilt jfl
No it won't make you grow less, your spine will still grow the same amount. It's just as you age the spine will bend and you will shorten

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
depends if its functional or idiopathic

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl

thats ur posture JFL

if u are below 18 you can fix it by going to chiropractor if ur above 18 then its hard to fix it with chiropractor and surgery is maybe needed its best to consult with a chiro ik i sound like an npc but thats the best advice i can give you because i know someone who had scoliosis