scope after studying electronics and communication engineering(its like electrical engineering but some differences)

F

future_mogger

Diamond
can i go into biotech field for masters? what all options do i have after graduating? for further studies? im interested in biology , genetics etc.

wtf this is a looksmaxing website

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 51465, Pumanator and 2 others
should be fine. but why would u waste ur time in biotech when telecommunications is super high demand and sought after.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
should be fine. but why would u waste ur time in biotech when telecommunications is super high demand and sought after.
If you're in the right countries biotech pays much, much more, say the home of Novo Nordisk.

passion and interest in biology, genetics, biotech stuff

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, socialcel and Deleted member 39692
It all sounds shit. You either generate money or you don't. This biology bullshit sounds like some nerd who wanna act smart and tries to persuade people it's relevant and useful yet it generates no money. There's no COVID 19 anymore fool. Go shove that mitochondrion up your ass now

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max and future_mogger
how about i make a virus and shove it up your ass? jfl
It all sounds shit. You either generate money or you don't. This biology bullshit sounds like some nerd who wanna act smart and tries to persuade people it's relevant and useful yet it generates no money. There's no COVID 19 anymore fool. Go shove that mitochondrion up your ass now

can i go into biotech field for masters? what all options do i have after graduating? for further studies? im interested in biology , genetics etc.
I think there are huge potentials in genetics in the future. If you’re really passionate, you can do a Phd directly after undergrad (assuming your GPA’s good).

Master’s not really worth much without work experience. If you’re gonna do master, do undergrad -> industry experience for 2 years -> masters.

If you have no work experience, companies are not gonna hire you. So you basically get the same pay as undergrad but paid extra for money and time in your masters. AND you’re overqualified, so they wanna hire you less (flight risk as master graduates are more likely to monkey branch)

But if you do a PhD, i heard your pay increases quite a lot. Because you work directly under RD department

• +1
I think there are huge potentials in genetics in the future. If you’re really passionate, you can do a Phd directly after undergrad (assuming your GPA’s good).

Master’s not really worth much without work experience. If you’re gonna do master, do undergrad -> industry experience for 2 years -> masters.

If you have no work experience, companies are not gonna hire you. So you basically get the same pay as undergrad but paid extra for money and time in your masters. AND you’re overqualified, so they wanna hire you less (flight risk as master graduates are more likely to monkey branch)

But if you do a PhD, i heard your pay increases quite a lot. Because you work directly under RD department
if im studying Btech ECE in india, how can i do a direct PhD after my undergrad ?

if im studying Btech ECE in india, how can i do a direct PhD after my undergrad ?
Not sure about India, but normally you’d join a lab in undergrad, build a research experience while maintaining a high GPA, then around your final year first or second semester, you start contacting professor in the lab whose research aligns with your experience, then after confirming with him, I think you apply through the university website.

A lot of US and European, even Singapore’s unis don’t require masters for phd.

Suggest do some research

• +1
Electronics is actually good for getting placements in India.

I don't think you can do transition to biotech for masters since basically electronics and biotech makes no relation