Scott Pilgrim is JBW fuel

GeneralCumSHot

GeneralCumSHot

Iron
BBC'S WORST NIGHTMARE: A NERDY WHITE BOY FUCKING ASIANS AND EMO STACIES.

Like jfl both the book and netflix show has so many jbw hidden messages in it, its not even hidden anymore.
and the fact that the author writting this is whasian makes it 10 times funnier to me. Honestly must feel brutal for
the nerd ethnics reading a ginger pulling an asian bitch and e-whores because they know damn well they will never
have access to these treats.

Man i can imagine how that wouldve been like if Scott Pilgrim was switched from a jbw normie to an indian curry , i can already tell how the scenario when Scott pilgrim approaches ramona for the first time would be like:

Scott rajeet: Hello saar do you know Sonic the hedgehog-

Ramona: Ew get the fuck away from me pajeet.

JFL:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, wishIwasSalludon and barettrealrx
BBC'S WORST NIGHTMARE: A NERDY WHITE BOY FUCKING ASIANS AND EMO STACIES.

Like jfl both the book and netflix show has so many jbw hidden messages in it, its not even hidden anymore.
and the fact that the author writting this is whasian makes it 10 times funnier to me. Honestly must feel brutal for
the nerd ethnics reading a ginger pulling an asian bitch and e-whores because they know damn well they will never
have access to these treats.

Man i can imagine how that wouldve been like if Scott Pilgrim was switched from a jbw normie to an indian curry , i can already tell how the scenario when Scott pilgrim approaches ramona for the first time would be like:

Scott rajeet: Hello saar do you know Sonic the hedgehog-

Ramona: Ew get the fuck away from me pajeet.

JFL:lul::lul::lul:
I think those emo girls are known to be cool with ethnic sub 5s

nigga, as an ethnic myself trust me unless if you're a 6ft tyrone
Tyrone Muscle meme
or a top 1 purcent niche alt emo heightmaxxed bbc blessed with ebonics system
Emo bbc
you never will reach the same level as a basic normie white guy, same shit is applied with basic women.
Scott pilgrim is so real for showing that, like jfl even in the comics jbw always wins no matter what thats how Scott managed to pull an underaged asian .
Jbw

Bro wouldve get called an edp if he were indian:lul::ROFLMAO:

dont bring me the arguments of comics and ads that promotes bbc copaganda this is all jewish bs.

BECAUSE ONLY JBW TRESCENDS ALL FOR ETHNICS.
Haki jbw

Attachments

• haki jbw.webp
    haki jbw.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back